Cars For Sale (3rd Party Sites) Ebay, Carsales etc..

gav240z

• Administrators

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/murray-bridge/cars-vans-utes/1975-datsun-260z-coupe/1122382335

1975 Datsun 260z 2+2 - Second owner since 1977.

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

DATSUN 260Z 2+2 Auto 1975

This stunning low kilometre sports car is in very good original condition.

We have owned this car since 1977.

Original 162 horse-power motor with twin carburettors.

Uses standard 91 octane petrol.

Genuine low kilometres guaranteed. (142,500)

Seats have brand new upholstery.

No accidents, all panels are original.

This is a good collectable car, that would suit a buyer looking for an original 260Z.

Please note - I don't TEXT.

$15,000

I'd say this would be a good buy for those looking to get a 2+2. Chances are it hasn't been messed about with and not hiding too much under the paint work.

Of course no guarantee's but generally speaking when someone has owned a car this long they have taken care of it and don't do cheap bog and flog jobs.

I kind of like the pinstriping down the side, the interior re-trim not so much.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/murray-bridge/cars-vans-utes/1975-datsun-260z-coupe/1122382335Location: Murray Bridge, SA1975 Datsun 260z 2+2 - Second owner since 1977.I'd say this would be a good buy for those looking to get a 2+2. Chances are it hasn't been messed about with and not hiding too much under the paint work.Of course no guarantee's but generally speaking when someone has owned a car this long they have taken care of it and don't do cheap bog and flog jobs.I kind of like the pinstriping down the side, the interior re-trim not so much.

Hello I have been following this forum for the last month since I decided to buy my first zcar and had settled on a 260z 2+2, so this looks perfect. Any advice for a rookie on things to look out for with this car? Thanks BNE

• Administrators

Hello I have been following this forum for the last month since I decided to buy my first zcar and had settled on a 260z 2+2, so this looks perfect. Any advice for a rookie on things to look out for with this car? Thanks BNE

If you have been following for a while you've probably got some idea of what rust looks like and where it's common on these cars. The value in these cars is often in the body so check all the common spots for rust. The mechanical stuff isn't too difficult.

However with the 2+2s some trim items are hard to find and expensive now like door cards and I don't know of anyone offering re-skin's for the rear seats of a 2+2 yet. So keep those things in mind.

Gavin, re-skins of rear seats for a 2+2 are available from this company:

http://interior-innovations.com/index.php/welcome/product_detail/41

I remember seeing the link a couple of years ago on this forum.I think it was a member here that provided the patterns.

that was me.. the rear covers on the white paper in his photo's are in my car, they were the photo's I sent to him..

1976 260z 2+2 : $3,6000 : Apparently SOLD

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/jimboomba/cars-vans-utes/1976-datsun-260z-coupe/1122832853

OFFERS OVER $3600 considered car is complete runs drives, this car would be a perfect restoration project for someone who wants one of these cars everything is there apart from original radio and the air con compressor is gone there is minimum rust easy repairs the paint is average and could use a freshen up but if someone wanted to buy and just register paint and panel would pass roadworthy, interior is ok but top of rear seat stuffed from sun damage,brakes need attention but just a master cylinder I think, has been off the road for over 6 years been parked in the shed collecting dust, we all know that these cars are getting harder to find they are a true classic and will only keep going up in price.

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

Edited by AndBir

• Administrators

260z 2+2 in Cairns.

Price: $2,000

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/bungalow/other-automotive/datsun-260z/1123141116?ea=6593201&utm_source=trigger&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=saved_search

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

Selling my 1975 Datsun 260Z.

L28 engine (2.8L)

5 speed

R200LSD

Original alloys included

Great project for someone with the time.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/murray-bridge/cars-vans-utes/1975-datsun-260z-coupe/1122382335

1975 Datsun 260z 2+2 - Second owner since 1977.

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

I'd say this would be a good buy for those looking to get a 2+2. Chances are it hasn't been messed about with and not hiding too much under the paint work.

Of course no guarantee's but generally speaking when someone has owned a car this long they have taken care of it and don't do cheap bog and flog jobs.

I kind of like the pinstriping down the side, the interior re-trim not so much.

Has anyone seen this car yet?

I'm with you Dave, it's nice but it's missing a few things that you would expect for that price to be fitted. Mind you the photos or lack of do not help in assessing the car. I often wonder what people are thinking (or hiding) when they place an add with a photo colection like this!

Jeff

1972 Datsun 240Z Coupe

$37,500.00

One owner for last 40 years.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/chermside-west/cars-vans-utes/1972-datsun-240z-coupe/1123757942

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

Rare opportunity to purchase a n early 1972 240Z

One owner for last 40 years.

Very good condition ,

Interior reupholstered custom fitted sheepskin seat covers

Odometer 89355 miles

motor reconditioned at 609654 miles

Gearbox reconditioned at 80845 miles

Brake and clutch hydraulics reconditioned August 2016

Runs very well

yep! even dropping it 20k isnt going to get interest.... i don't think i can recall ever seeing a 260 over 50k........good luck to him......rebuilt the wrong vintage unfortunately.....that rb30 260 has been on carsales for close to a year i reckon.....

• Administrators

WTF $78k! I don't think so Jan.

Geez I'm glad I'm not in the market for an S30.

yep! even dropping it 20k isnt going to get interest.... i don't think i can recall ever seeing a 260 over 50k........good luck to him......rebuilt the wrong vintage unfortunately.....that rb30 260 has been on carsales for close to a year i reckon.....

Disagree, have you tried restoring said vehicle for under $60k to that level? Not to mention initial purchase price... I know of a couple of good 260z 2 seaters that have sold for more than $50k and 1 wasn't recently...(in fact maybe 10 years back now).

Disagree, have you tried restoring said vehicle for under $60k to that level? Not to mention initial purchase price... I know of a couple of good 260z 2 seaters that have sold for more than $50k and 1 wasn't recently...(in fact maybe 10 years back now).

Gav I have no disagreement that the owner may have spent the asking price and possibly more. I just don't think there is a large audience willing to part with 78 big ones for an S30 let alone 260.

If it were an early girl in full patina with 8000 miles on the clock and no resto I might start to humour the 78k price tag.

Just my 2 bob. Will be interesting to watch the sale though

Gav I could spend 70k restoring an xd falcon it doesn't mean I'll get it. As cozza said the market dictates prices and as far as I have seen it hasn't been close to 78k. Maybe if it was a series 1 240. Nice restoration by the looks but he's having a laugh

• gav240z changed the title to Cars For Sale (3rd Party Sites) Ebay, Carsales etc..
  • gav240z unpinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • gav240z featured this topic