The Ebay Thread #2 - Post Ebay Parts Here!

XRQTR

• Administrators

But are they closed chamber e88's? That is the thousand dollar question!

They are off R30 Skylines (MR30's) so I assume so, but of course before handing over 1000 Gorillas you'd want to verify they are.

Do the JDM AF flat brimmers love these things so much that they fetch this kind of coin now??? thats 800 bucks a wheel?? surely thats some serious BS?

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/ryde/wheels-tyres-rims/rs-watanabe-wheels-4x114-3-datsun-240z-260z-skyline-ae86/1177360442

i was positive you could get a set for 2400 about 2 years ago

Edited by 74zzz

Imagine this guy sitting in a riced 180sx with one fender covered in stickers and tow loops hanging off the front and rear to show he a street racer :)  

hqdefault.jpg

embrace it :) JDM is life haha......evidently im a judgmental ol prick :)

Edited by 74zzz

As a JDM AF flat brimmer I think no, the seller is just trying it on. You can still buy them new for less than that delivered.

:P thought so.....got a little excited when they popped up on gumtree and then saw the BS price...........

• Administrators

So much want!!!

Gav do you know if the copies/repros are any good?

They are close, but not quite as thick and perhaps a little more flimsy than the OEM ones. I personally would spend another $200 for a genuine 1 over a copy... if you want help identifying which ones which let me know?

Wonder what the car looks like?

Jeff

I wondered what the driver might have looked like!

Brought back memories of what the steering wheel looked like after the company sigma I was driving was rear ended many years ago - apparently I held onto the steering wheel very tight when I heard, then saw, the car about to slide into the back of the car.

They are close, but not quite as thick and perhaps a little more flimsy than the OEM ones. I personally would spend another $200 for a genuine 1 over a copy... if you want help identifying which ones which let me know?

well that clears that up, I had thought about a decent aftermarket wheel, with a similar look, but I really like the Datsun horn pad!

Yeah I will definitely let you know when I start to look at getting one. Cheers

• 2 weeks later...