Jump to content

Agno

Donating Members
  • Posts

    1,388
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14

Everything posted by Agno

  1. It's probably too late for the OP but I use a Pierburg pump from EFI Hardware, I'm pretty sure it's this one: https://www.efihardware.com/products/261/lift-pump-340hp-Rollercell It's really quiet and delivered fuel at about 3.5psi in my car before I put an FPR in it. I've never had fuel surge or supply issues even at the track.
  2. that's what she said?
  3. i have the billet bonnet release handle, very nice bit of kit
  4. There should be a panel on the drivers side that the core slides out of almost cassette like
  5. Lol why the hell did I read alternator last night... Man I must have been tired! Sorry mate
  6. I have an L series Hitachi alternator you can have in Balwyn for $50
  7. That's Cracker on here
  8. This is my actual dream car... and unless I win lotto it will probably forever stay that way Some photos for those that aren't aware of the car... Good luck with the sale Jason
  9. Meh, if it works I don't see the problem http://blog.rarespares.net.au/post/2014/09/29/X-Why.aspx
  10. I might be able to drop in for an hour or so but it's not looking good at this stage!
  11. I'm watching this with interest
  12. bump
  13. Do yourself a favor and buy a set of thread chasers from Snap-On, Sidchrome or Repco. Not cheap but neither is buying the same tools twice or three times over! Using a tap to clean threads is not really a good idea as they can push the crud deeper into your threads leading to more problems down the track. When it comes to brands I'm a big fan of Sidchrome or Repco tools because of their lifetime replacement warranty but I've also found Kingchrome to be good value for the price.
  14. Agno

    WTB. 200ZR sump

    Given the cost of 200ZR sumps these days have you considered buying a custom made item? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aluminum-Oil-Pan-Pickup-for-RB25-RB25DET-Swap-240Z-260Z-280Z-/291001874850?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43c11039a2&vxp=mtr
  15. Lower valence... but I really just want the loom because mine is damaged!
  16. Hi All, I pinched the wiring on my passenger front indicator when reassembling my car the other week. If anyone has an indicator assembly (or even just the loom) PM me because I'd love to hear from you. Alex
  17. Damn Mikey, that looks awesome!
  18. First shave for me is tomorrow... Let the shaping begin!
  19. Raced Sunday at Winton with CSA/Skyline Nationals. Perfect weather and a new PB of 1:47.4 Still a stock L28 with 40mm Dellortos, lowered suspension and shagged out street tyres
  20. What an amazing coincidence, our cars have the same name!
  21. Agno

    Front lip spoiler

    I have a plastic lip which you can have for FREE! Only catch is that it is broken and will require plastic welding (and probably paint) before being fitted to a car. Looks like this:
  22. A significant amount of Datsun owners unfortunately (or fortunately) get bitten by the restoration bug - meaning a massive group of people have automatically barred themselves from showing up to events by having their car in too many pieces! Personally unless its one of the big ones I'm not a fan of displaying my car at shows. The weekend early morning wake up and the hours of lingering can be tedious.
  23. Agno

    Wanted

    Does the big bolt in the middle drop when you jack the car up?
  24. Check ebay, enkei wheels aren't exactly hard to come by... 15x8 0 offset with 225 wide tyres or skinnier will fit without any modification to your guards. You might want to lower it to make it look properly awesome though
×
×
  • Create New...