Jump to content

Agno

Donating Members
  • Posts

    1,388
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14

Everything posted by Agno

  1. Check out Presto Restos on Facebook. They are Datsun fans and have fixed a number of cars from the car club I am a member of: https://m.facebook.com/PrestoRestos/
  2. Hi hmd, after thinking about it I would rather just buy new harnesses for peace of mind. I've updated the ad to remove any comment about harnesses but thanks for following up so quickly.
  3. Morning all, I'm looking for a pair of fixed back seats to put in my 260Z. My preference is Velo GP90 or similar and they must be a matching set. They do not have to be in date or FIA approved as I only do sprints. The seats can be tatty as long as I can still buy new covers for them and they are structurally sound. Thanks
  4. Jake he's turboing an L26, those engines are completely different... apparently
  5. Probably worth it just for the LSD... If it really does have one
  6. Swap you for a 260Z! I wish
  7. It was a decent turnout considering how trash the weather was... the cruise really did live up to its "defy winter" moniker!
  8. Where do you live Mossy? I don't need any for a while yet but it never hurts to have spares!
  9. There's no point trying to argue with a sore loser... Don't let the door hit you on the way out!
  10. whats the deal with the jag diff?
  11. What do you/would you use the 18x1.5 die nut for? To make extra thread on the falcon tension rod near the step? How much more adjustability do you get from this setup?
  12. Hi all, This might be considered slightly off topic, but you can rest assured if you bring your Z down you won't be the only one there... I'm driving over from Melbourne in my 260Z so I can try my hand at Mallala and also show the SA boys how it's done (only kidding, truthfully it's because I don't own a Skyline anymore... don't tell anyone!). The last time Skyline Nationals was hosted in SA in 2010 was an absolute blast and I had a ball. Now that I'm a part of the organising committee hopefully we can throw another great party showcasing the best of classic Skylines, their derivatives and generally anything Nissan/Datsun/Prince! The schedule of events is as follows: - Fri 28th Oct (4pm to 9pm) - Signin and Meet & Greet, Coopers Alehouse, 316 Pulteney St, Adelaide - Sat 29th Oct (8am to 2pm) - Show and Shine, Light Square, Adelaide - Sun 30th Oct (8am to 4.30pm) - Skyline Nationals Track Day, Mallala Raceway - Sun 30th Oct (6pm to 11pm) - Presentation Dinner, Coopers Alehouse, 316 Pulteney St, Adelaide If you would like to register for the track day or get an early bird spot at the show and shine we have a website for registrations here: https://skylinenationals.wildapricot.org/ If you have any questions drop me a line or post below, generally I'm pretty quick to respond here given I spend so much time here lurking! Alex
  13. Really? I always thought Spanish webers were no good either... Unless Les has a few tricks to make them work better?
  14. Hello, You can use any off the shelf 7" round headlights. Standard these cars have sealed beams (non serviceable lights) and most people replace them with H4 semi sealed units. At the same time it's probably also a good idea to run some relays to power the lights, the wiring on these cars can lead to pretty dim light in comparison to a new car! Long story short: Get a good quality 35w H4 7" round headlight kit and put them in with a relay.
  15. what year is the frame from?
  16. I am 99% certain this belongs to user 510psi, it was looking great when I saw it last. The owner is an engineer working at a local car company and it has been done very well...
  17. Next in line here. Will pick up anytime cash on pickup
  18. wow nice!
  19. Last time I called him he told me to bugger off
  20. Got an internal regulator Hitachi alternator in Melbourne, unknown condition but is extremely clean. Name your price.
  21. Don't mind me I'll just live in the back corner I won't make any noise I swear
  22. Hi All, I'm chasing a pair of headlight buckets for a project, they look like these bad boys: Reply here please if you have some spares! Alex
  23. Potentially unpopular opinion but Petrolicious can be very tiresome sometimes. It's like whoever is writing for them is are all in competition with each other to use as many superlatives as possible.
×
×
  • Create New...