What you would like your Z to look like?

Toecutter

Hi Michael,

It's a thread I've been following for some time now. You can contact the supplier direct based on the link below, just got find it. I think it might be on the first page.

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=123576&highlight=group+buy

Nice wheels. If you wait I think they will have the RB-R's like NZeders coming out in this style. Proper dish as you will find when you read the post above.

Cheers,

Sulio

The price went up on the shipping for those wheel to Australia. I have to say I really like that special steering wheel. If going back to  something stock looking, that definitely would entice me. Even for that price. Let be honest, $400 hot zed wheel or dodgy momo wheel.(never been a fan of mom/nardi etc wheels, to, well, gay.)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have 2 boys well 1 boy and one due on the 29th. I grew up with the street kids. My mum was a nurse and my dad was never around. i dont want my boys growing up thinking the same way I did. doing the same things i got up to. and hatting their parents. I want them to be in the workshop with their dad building, resurrecting and well me knowing what they are doing and where they are. I figure i never new anything about cars till year 8 when a mates dad gave me my first one and i got into them. My dad doesnt know much about them. I wanna share this with my boys if they dont get into in then thats cool. If they do im gonna buy them a wreck for their 15th birthday and help them build it.

• Administrators

I am starting to realise that it would be easier with more seats, I have an S130 2 seater and I'm starting to think an S30 2+2 would be nice.

Upload some pics of the 2 seater to our gallery. Would love to see it :). I like the lines of the 2 seaters.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hello my OZ mates

I'm Eiji from US/Japan.

My first post ever since signed up a year or two ago:)

I would like one of my zedds to look like a 77-78 OZ 260z with factory F&R spoilers.

Regards,

Hi Eiji

Good to see you on our forum. I'm sure many of our members have read the article on your ZG replica. Do you have a photo of the 77-78 OZ 260z style you are looking for?

Looking forward to more of your posts.

• 2 weeks later...