Cars For Sale (3rd Party Sites) Ebay, Carsales etc..

gav240z

• Administrators

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Datsun-260z-RARE-5L-V8-manual-NSW-suit-240z-BARGAIN-PRICED-TO-SELL-/232096073524?hash=item360a010734:g:mlgAAOSwLF1X6f0Z

AU $9,900.00

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Rare 5L v8 5 datsun 260z 5 speed manual NSW engineered certificate

As soon as you hear the roar of this v8 you will fall in love

These baby's are impossible to engineer these days so this is a car truly worth restoring. I have all paperwork including engineers certificate , receipts of engine and gearbox , as well as a current signed letter from the RTA ( service NSW) confirming the engineers certification. Currently unregistered and was about to restore.

Was a one owner since new and converted to a v8 fully engineered and registered in nsw up until a few years ago

Previous owner had it rebuilt and only traveled approx 6000km since

Fitted with a super strong v8 modified Supra 5 speed gear box also rebuilt

It will literally blow the doors off any 260z and prob most cars on the road today

Partially stripped etc since pics to prepare for restoration..even some of the rust has been cleared to make a start. Mechanically great starts first go, drives, stops and all gauges work ... So really just the body work and your done !

I have managed to painfully source a few 260z and cut various sections off them to replace areas where this one had rust. See pic. These section would need to be simply welded to the affected areas . Note I have 2 lots of rear quater window sections to use the best sections. Finding cars to cut is a true mission in itself and quite an expensive exercise $ Also comes with new sill panel as well as new front guard replacement sections. Gutters, bonnet and front section extremely clean.

I have yet to see a v8 come up for sale in nsw in years . v8 datsun projects seem to pop up around other states in Australia in excess of 15k and still needing needing work to complete. Do a search for yourself

I have priced this cheap to see it restored and back on nsw roads

I have 4 projects on the go and my decision to sell this is reluctant but necessary

This would be a true street machine when completed . I am still seriously considering selling another project and keeping this one ... but lets see how we go !!!

Only serious offers and serious buyers welcome to inspect .

That's the one i posted about on the last page!

It was for sale on Gumtree not even 1 day, it was for sale in Engadine for 4k!!!

Workmate told me about it, i rang but it was sold. I was going to buy it for the running gear and bin the rest

Rudi

That's the one i posted about on the last page!

It was for sale on Gumtree not even 1 day, it was for sale in Engadine for 4k!!!

Workmate told me about it, i rang but it was sold. I was going to buy it for the running gear and bin the rest

Rudi

so sold for 4k now they want 10k..? doesn't even make sense

1971 240Z on Gumtree - $87,000 negotiable - Carnegie, Victoria

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/carnegie/cars-vans-utes/1971-datsun-240z-coupe/1124452319?utm_source=criteo&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=LF-

The listing is dated 19 September but I only spotted it today. Is this a new record high asking price for an Australian 240Z?

$_20.JPG$_20.JPG$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG$_20.JPG$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG$_20.JPG$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

Note vented 260Z bonnet and missing rubbers to front and rear bumpers.

And to be fussy, I don't think that this colour was available in 1971. 

Edited by GongZ

Gee asking prices are climbing.

It looks to be a nice car all be it with lots of missing and non correct items for the price.

Some more detail would be nice and I just don't understand what people think when they advertise a car and post photos like this!!!

Jeff

Yeah , also saw it on gumtree this morning. I dare the owner to attempt to get ACT rego on it...Looks like Qld plates on the car. Hard to put thoughts on it , with only a couple of pics.

If anyone is serious, I could inspect it.

Edited by chris240

• Administrators

The Blue 240z was originally listed at a lower price but the seller keeps bumping up the price. Either because they are not really wanting to sell or trying to maximise sale price on it.

• Administrators

@Mossy yes the price has been moving up. So I suspect they have had offers / demand for it and adjusted price up.

@Agno I don't think it is a Zshop car. Lindsay has a blue 240z but it is not the same car. Also he usually lists them on Gumtree under his name and location Burwood.

• Administrators

260z 2+2 for sale in Victoria.
https://www.facebook.com/jason.callegher.1?fref=hovercard

260z 2+2 manuel with l28
$3,000
Hoddle Grid, Melbourne
Australia melb location
260z 2+2 normal rust issues(dogleg rear hatch slam panel) pm me for more info

Seems cheap..

14563329_1828511490697787_4470243263831208736_n.jpg

14581468_1828511514031118_7150324191853817238_n.jpg

• gav240z changed the title to Cars For Sale (3rd Party Sites) Ebay, Carsales etc..
  • gav240z unpinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • gav240z featured this topic