The Ebay Thread #2 - Post Ebay Parts Here!

XRQTR

• Moderators
9 hours ago, OdinZ said:

Haha, just love all this “geuine” stuff. OEM at best, but if EOM it would have definately not have the RH #.

”made the same manufacturer as OEM” doesn”t sound like the vendor understands the different terms

OE, Genuine, OEM, Grey, Reproduction, Aftermarket etc.

well a reputable seller had a mirror for sale the other day and this was the description on the ad:

"Leans away from the door so that should make it RH drivers side
New genuine parts
The parts number on the box says LH but the mirror as I said slopes away from the door glass and that should make it Rh side"

So maybe the whole world is confused about the S30 mirrors lol

I bought one of the Rh repros the other day, the quality looks pretty good. 

Only thing if picky is the genuine item has a chamfer on glass.. The reproduction doesn't but  still looks good. 

Just hoping it doesn't rust like some of the cheap mirrors you see around 

I had hoped to go and see what the condition of mine is like this weekend, but it didn't happen.. If we can split the shipping to some degree i would be in on one (preferably ordered before 1st July :))

On 6/24/2018 at 12:11 AM, 260z blues said:

I'm keen for one.

Awesome.

1 minute ago, Kent said:

I had hoped to go and see what the condition of mine is like this weekend, but it didn't happen.. If we can split the shipping to some degree i would be in on one (preferably ordered before 1st July :))

Haha yes of course, I have emailed Don to get the conversation going, and hopefully sorted in the next few days, this way we can keep the freight costs low. I will PM you guys once I hear back.

• Administrators

I can't tell if this is just an RS30 identity for sale? RS30 000265.

Starting bid: 500,000 yen

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/j495145702

i-img1024x768-1530269048bh5n1g6793.jpg

i-img1024x768-1530269048ahmtqm6793.jpg

Datsun R S 30 Fairlady Z
Datsun Austrian Specification Of R S30 Fairlady Z Right Handle. It Is A Two-Seater L28 Engine Solex Cab 44P P Takoashi 432 Muffler Vehicle Height, Such As Certified Vehicles. 
It Is Two Points Of Peripheral Registration And Vehicle Identification Number Plate. It Is Ornamental . 
No Claim, No Return, I Need Your Help By No Cancellation. 

(June 30, 7 Pm 39 Minutes Additional 2018)
I'M Sorry Australia Was Wrong Of.

I guess we know that 1 bit the dust...

It could have also been a UK export car.

I haven't seen many low vin # RS30's in Australia. My guess is that perhaps the early RS30's were sent to UK first (where as early HS30's went to AU first). Not 100% sure, but not seen many low VIN RS30's here which is why I suspect they went elsewhere..

• Administrators

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/s592372859

S20 engine head, looks fixable, strange damage! Perhaps it was dropped?

1,000,000 yen
(AU$12,800.00)

6 days to go.

Ken / Meri GT-R cylinder head k-4 junk
Thank you for seeing, is an exhibition of Ken / Meri GT-R for S20 cylinder head, distance traveled 10,000 kilometers will remember that it was back and forth, and back and forth cylinder head would have hit the front around corruption and cam cover rear damage since I appreciate your consideration as junk, damaged portion of the three places because the parts are all of the image also wish best regards your consideration, including the cam cover is there is attached with an adhesive, but the head 2 places damaged part There is no, your questions, you may not be able to answer immediately for the convenience of work, shipping would like to after a successful bid consultation because it is such as packing very because it is heavy, the amount of money for a successful bid if possible and the commodity exchange for hope we will, please transfer to the successful bid price is our designated account, Yahoo simple settlement thank you enough for your understanding because it does not have dealings It, if you do not take contact you within three days after a successful bid will be successful bid cancellation. Oh - I would appreciate your favor to action the end of dealings.

i-img1200x1200-1530842881wz6xb413346.jpg

i-img1200x1200-1530842881eravh813346.jpg

i-img1200x1200-1530842881gbmbvu13346.jpg

i-img1200x1200-1530842881owzavr13346.jpg

i-img1200x1200-1530842881eukvre13346.jpg

• Administrators

40mm Mikuni carbs for sale (pair only).

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/potts-point/engine-engine-parts-transmission/solex-carburettors-/1181584818

$_20.PNG

Solex carburettors
$350 Negotiable
St Neot Ave, Potts Point NSW 2011, Australia
For sale are two dual barrel solex carburettors of an toyota 18rg engine, I have upgraded to Webber carburettors so now longer have any use for them. If you need any more information please just contact me.

• 2 weeks later...

Rear valance for 240Z
The Z car depot now sells reproduction rear valance sections for US$189. They don't seem to be able to ship it to Australia though.

"Rear valance sheet metal for under the rear bumper.  This part is designed for Datsun 240Z, 1970-72 because of the larger exhaust" cut out and bumper bolt location.  It can be made to work on 260Z and 280Z, however trimming of the ends may be required"
800-1743_240z_rear_valance.jpg

• Administrators

That's the same 1 that was available from Canada, I bought 1 a while back, but it's very thick sheet metal and difficult to reshape. It also needs reshaping at the bottom to fit the factory curve.

Also important to advise the Canadian source that your paying in $AUD. Made mine significantly cheaper as once he converted it from $USD  to $AUS and he realised the change in price.