The Ebay Thread #2 - Post Ebay Parts Here!

XRQTR

240z SU carbs

$350.00

Mount Louisa Qld (near Townsville)

Seller's description - "Came of a running car not sure what size or anything is only new to carbs"

Probably Hitachi carbs and I assume that the manifold, linkage and ram tubes are included

$_20.JPG

• Administrators

240z SU carbs
$350.00

Seller's description - "Came of a running car not sure what size or anything is only new to carbs"
Probably Hitachi carbs and I assume that the manifold, linkage and ram tubes are included

Definitely 240z Hitachi SUs. Good price.

• Administrators

It just looks longer in the photo and the shape of it seems a bit different (the curved side parts). Compare with photos here:

http://www.viczcar.com/forum/topic/12896-wtb-rear-bumper-2-seater-s30z/?p=186589

Still for $50 it's worth grabbing the front bumper in my opinion.

Invest money in restoring it and they come up like brand new (if you go to a good plater that is).

240z SU carbs
$350.00

$_20.JPG

Looks like the ram tubes are welded onto the Carb's .

Looks like the ram tubes are welded onto the Carb's .

I think that they are welded to flanges to allow them to to bolted to the carbs - here is another pic from the Gumtree ad; 

$_20.JPG

• Administrators

I've noticed MK63's are being reproduced also, just waiting for Mikuni/Solex carbs to get reproductions made. Great for spare parts. :D

• Administrators

RHD S30Z parts manual.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/a.asp?id=1315028722&cc=61&pid=586341549&hbc=1&member_hash=&ct=title-link

$245.00 (45 mins to go).

I was going to bid on it since it's in great shape, but I've already got 1 in rough shape and can't justify it. Good luck.

586341549.jpg

586341579.jpg

RHD S30Z parts manual.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/a.asp?id=1315028722&cc=61&pid=586341549&hbc=1&member_hash=&ct=title-link

$245.00 (45 mins to go).

I was going to bid on it since it's in great shape, but I've already got 1 in rough shape and can't justify it. Good luck.

586341549.jpg

586341579.jpg

How about scanning and putting it on the site Gav? :)

Edited by 44014

• Administrators

I have a PDF copy already, it was given to me by another member but they stipulated that not every Tom, Dick or Harry should get access to it. Only donating members. I was going to create a member/donating member section only and make the link available via that section.

• Administrators

Similar but North American, the version shown above and pdf copy I have are AU specific and has our AU specific part no.s.

• Administrators

So if the North American one is on the World Wide Web, what's the problem with posting the Au. specific one publicly?

Much harder to find our version as you can imagine. I think the original intention was that folks who contribute to the community by either donating to help keep the site running or by contributing to technical posts or help in other ways should have access. Where as those who "take" but do not give back shouldn't get access to it.

It was more about determining how that's done that was the barrier to making it available. It's just more admin work is all.