Some more cool Z videos - youtube.com

Toecutter

On 9/18/2021 at 7:55 AM, CBR Jeff said:

Couple of very nice cars in this and a chat with the Klassic fab guys at about 29 min. Worth watching. On my bucket list of events to visit one day. 

Jeff

Man that limited red/black 280zx is amazing 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes it's an S30, but a Fairlady Z S30 not a 240Z like we all know. All that aside it is a beautiful car and the MCM boys did a brilliant job on the modifications. It really is one of the nicest Z's in Australia.

Edited by russandra

23 hours ago, russandra said:

Yes it's an S30, but a Fairlady Z S39 not a 240Z like we all know. All that aside it is a beautiful car and the MCM boys did a brilliant job on the modifications. It really is one of the nicest Z's in Australia.

Part of the inside joke is that there's a few obvious signs (in the thumbnail alone) that this is a later S30, and it would have been a "260Z" if sold new in Australia rather than a "240Z".

Edited by brent012

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, 240ZBUILTBYME said:

Not so sure about the quick detailer and microfiber not scratching the paint. Goes against everything I’ve ever been told or seen on detailing.

rubbing dirt into the paint like that damages the paint. Anybody disagree? 

I wash my car, just drive it after and run the engine to help dry it out properly after. I don't agree with dry washing personally.

3 minutes ago, gav240z said:

I wash my car, just drive it after and run the engine to help dry it out properly after. I don't agree with dry washing personally.

So that's the one time a year you drive your Z?

4 hours ago, OdinZ said:

well, he says the Webers are better than Mikunis.........so take that how you will

Weber 45DCOEs replacing the stock Mikuni-Solex N40PHHs will certainly release more performance even on a stock S20.

The N40PHHs are one of the (effectively) de-tuning measures for the stock S20. Factory tuning manual recommended 44PHH or 45DCOE (9s) for sports-oriented bolt-on upgrade. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...