120Why?

GongZ

Can someone please buy this car, so that it will stop popping up when I search for 240Z's and 260Z's on eBay? Its been there for months!

Datsun 120y fastback coupe suits 1200 240z 260z

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Datsun-120y-fastback-coupe-suits-1200-240z-260z-/161795587901?hash=item25abc4bf3d

There must be a Bosozoku fan out there somewhere with a spare 5 grand.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Can someone please buy this car, so that it will stop popping up when I search for 240Z's and 260Z's on eBay? Its been there for months!

Datsun 120y fastback coupe suits 1200 240z 260z

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Datsun-120y-fastback-coupe-suits-1200-240z-260z-/161795587901?hash=item25abc4bf3d

There must be a Bosozoku fan out there somewhere with a spare 5 grand.

From the add

"collectable car and rare in this condition"

and thankfully rare for a reason  :o

I pledge $25 towards the cars purchase and if purchased another $25 to the upkeep of this site as I'm sure Gav will create a mega build thread about the car which will chew up bandwidth.

• Moderators

Count me in for 2 Shares $50, and I will double that if Gav commits to bringing it to the Sydney meets and Drive days.

Maybe he could rent it out for weddings etc.

(Bit of a current Sydney joke)

• Administrators

Funny, I actually kinda like it the way it is. The only real problem is I have absolutely nowhere to put the thing. But I'd definitely drive it.

I'd be tempted to make it a bit of a "Sunny Excellent 1400GX Coupe" whilst being sympathetic to the original creators vision haha.

I joined a FB group the other day, and somebody asked wanting to buy old Datsun's 120y etc, A guy popped in with a 240z complete car with some structural rust, The guy asking said no he did not like the zds and preferred 120y or 240k, 180b etc nobody seemed interested in the zd either, I pm the guy and he is selling it for somebody else and wants $2500. or offer, but it is up near Cairns.

post-3209-1440238093_thumb.jpg

Got a long way to go fellas.

Note the door mirrors on that B210 (120Y). My mum had one from new in NZ in mid-70's & it had the big chrome fender mirrors very similar in style to the later Z mirrors that we all keep looking for. Hers didn't have those ugly bumpers & hubcaps either. Poor Yanks.