Jump to content

44014

Members
  • Posts

    823
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by 44014

  1. 44014

    QLD LAPZ 2014

    Sooo is this still on? I sent my entry forms in like 2 weeks ago have had no confirmation or contact ?
  2. With my z about to be mobile again and the recent spout of thefts that seem to be happening, I have been considering getting a gps tracking device and installing it into my car. With sim cards being so cheap these days there must be some products that you guys have had some dealings with? I was thinking about just putting my old iPhone 4 in the dashboard and using it as a hard drive for the stereo and using it for the find my iphone function. Does anyone have a gps tracking defice in there car and if so what sort ? Cheers Doug
  3. Yep just bolts in. You will need the pummp all the lines and the power steering rack.
  4. Well that's a bit of a tease isn't it.
  5. DING DING ^ Hand the man a Cigar.
  6. The Japanese refer to the 260z as a S31. They are the optional style of fender mirrors that are electric adjustable from inside the cabin. I seen a good condition set sell on U.S. eBay a few months ago for about $1600.
  7. 44014

    QLD LAPZ 2014

    I have tried pm'ing with out reply so far, I dont want to prepay as im still getting my car ready and dont want to shell out $300 and then not be able to make it. Can i pay on the day at the gate? Cheers Doug
  8. I get a wheel off the ground every time I go up my driveway...
  9. Almost no point unless you get the vented rotors and those calipers are for solid rotors.
  10. Just happen to have both in my driveway. Purple is my 260z Red is deus ex's 240z I don't know if those screws int he 240z are factory as they look like shite. Anyway you decide
  11. Props mate, nice clean looking z. Im actually in shailer park so very close to you aswell. Cheers Doug
  12. the dot goes to the top of the top ring. make sure the ring gaps are at opposite sides on the piston when installed cheers Doug
  13. 2 to 3 k is a bit of a broad spectrum.
  14. I should probably get a set of these. How much posted to bris ? Cheers Doug
  15. Trade tools and ebay
  16. That red one would be nasssty!
  17. Well Kat, if you had bothered to stop and read the rules .... http://www.viczcar.com/forum/index.php/topic,1449.0.html You will find that you have just opened yourself up to this sort of thing. Just saying.
  18. Ah ha back to the problem I had. I spoke with my engineer and I explained the situation and that Aus delivered cars do not have the weight stated in the owners manuals , I went on to explain I can show him a (S30) weight in a Nissan owners manual for over 1500kg but it was from a american s30, he was was more then happy with that. This is quite advantageous as the 77 280Z 2+2 California spec car must have led floors as it comes in at like 1550 kg or something silly.
  19. that total z parts guy is just a rip off merchant. also has engine bay lights for like $500 and other stupidly priced stuff.
  20. Can you provide the source of this information?
  21. Exact problem I found when trying to figure that out. Can not get a "official weight" for a aus model My engineer was happy to accept a PDF of a scanned 280z manual stating a Californian weight of 1600kg
  22. i would think 10k would be a quick sale as long as it is in reasonable condition. $14k if its rust free and your prepared to wait for the right buyer. It's location will also change its price as not many people want to drive to central aus to buy a old datsun. Cheers Doug.
×
×
  • Create New...