Jump to content

44014

Members
  • Posts

    823
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by 44014

  1. Jake has a set on his 240 for rolling around the panel shop atm. It will be coming out in late jan and the wats will be going on so you could probably borrow them if your still looking.
  2. Postage cost to Australia?
  3. Also on top of being a 74 you can only use 74 260z door trims as the lock snib is located about 2 inches further back then the later ones. So 280z ones will not fit. The ones on yahoo that gav is talking about are for the later doors. I have seen one door trim for sale in aus for early 260.... I bought it. And I have seen a pair of nos trims on yahoo for $1600 plus shipping,duty,street ears commission .. I was at about $2000 when I told Jess not to worry about it. Cheers Doug.
  4. You just linked a clutch master and clutch slave... He is talking about brakes.
  5. In chasing a 260z heater core?
  6. Run a 13b light, tiny .reasonaly cheap and can make a heap of power.
  7. If tou drive it to brisbane ill give you the change out of my centre console for it?
  8. I did price up all the things listed ... Came out well below 15k in machining and parts. Peter mc will build a complete going engine for not much more then this...
  9. Talk to your mate Ben. http://www.otomoto.com.au/p/8918711/aerodesu-hinges-for-datsun-240z-g-nose.html
  10. What he said ...
  11. Wtb: L28 in good running condition anywhere between Sunshine Coast and good coast is fine. I know e-go is only $300 odd dollars. I want to inspect before I buy. Cheers Doug
  12. Contact d3c0y as he has one he wants to sell. Pm me if tou want his number. Cheers Doug
  13. Much want
  14. d3c0y has it and eventual plans are to install it on his 3.4 bottom end and do throttle body injection.
  15. Is this of any help?
  16. i have one on the shelf.
  17. We have to name our cars as its gets confusing when we all get together and talk about the z ... 6 z's in total at one stage between 3 guys.
  18. Say what? there 2x down draft carbs ? on l series down draft manifolds adapters? I dont know about clearance in a z but nothing wrong in regards to functionality be good for a patrol i would imagine.
  19. Had my roller with disconnected steering rack ( wheels would point different directions ) no park brake and about 3 inches of the ground transported from Sydney Southern suburbs to Brisbane door to door $400 Leisure transport. Horrible communication but can not argue with the price.
  20. 260z 2 seater Complied 10/74
  21. S30 actually do not req side view mirrors by law, prior to 81 only a rear view mirror is req by law.
  22. all of the jap teams had tins of martini race fuel everywhere.
×
×
  • Create New...