Jump to content

44014

Members
  • Posts

    823
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by 44014

  1. Would that be ok ? As e-go is quite cheap.
  2. Would be courier so pick up from house or work what ever is easier.
  3. Wills dibs that dash for the moment. Just have to figure out a reasonable way to get it posted
  4. $200 shipped?
  5. Have these for sale if you are interested?
  6. At this stage it would average out to about twice a year..
  7. Because 2 wheels are for pussies! I took this the other day in goodna, decided to get in front of him as he pulled into the freeway....
  8. Waits for all the butt hurt 2+2 owners to chime in...
  9. In the uk you don't have to pay mot if the car is over 30 years old. I have a friend that lives in London and drives a mg to work as all the taxes and so forth don't apply to it. He doesn't even have to insure it as he has a Audi and that's insured and what ever car he drives the insurance goes with him.
  10. I run one on my 440 big block coupled with a billet msd distributor. Seems to be a good thing.
  11. Would swap my seats for a l28 any day of the week. Shipping to Vic is just not going to be worth it though.
  12. As to title says. You got one? I need one! Zero four three two Two four two Nine five six
  13. 44014

    240Z lights

    You guys seem to be implying that our zeds actually leave the garage....
  14. I have 16x8.25 +0 and i have a slight clearance issue. I need to get my wheels machined to clear the guards even after rolling them.
  15. Has nothing to do with the dust seals. Notice how everyone complains about the lines and nipples leaking? They use gas threads not banjo bolt or double flared brake lines like on our z. And talk to anyone that is serious about brakes and they will tell you how much the wilwoods flex over a good pair Of AP or Alcons.
  16. The loose tyres please
  17. Will claim the 17's if your ok with wrapping some Gladwrap or tape around them and attaching a bit of paper? And ill get them picked up by a courier? Cheers Doug
  18. They secretly love each other, there just flirting.
  19. I managed a 1:07 flat on street (federal 595 super steel's) tyres and running 6psi boost ( dropped from 14 after the skyline just kept trying to kill me ) in my auto r34 skyline. Id received a warning for " excess drifting " and had just about every person at the track come over to say they were in awe that i managed to get the car back a multitude of times. From this experiance i take away dont use street tyres in the wet at lakeside... You will die. .. Was good to meet you Lee! And yes as Jake said GET A TACHO!
  20. I'll leave it for you to decide? Anyone have any information on this abortion?
  21. Nah mate , I have 2 74 260z's and they both have the 260z long armrest/handle and have the little fake wood strip. 240 are built for the grab strap and little arm rest.
  22. 240z are available new from nissan 260z are different to 240z door trims and early ones are like unicorn farts.
  23. DO YOU WORK?
  24. Arrrr yeah they did .. Well the 240's did I don't know about your hairdressers car, but the z's did.
×
×
  • Create New...