Jump to content

44014

Members
  • Posts

    823
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by 44014

  1. Nissan do not recognise that part number.
  2. Those sites also list 240z fender mirrors for $160 so I'm not very confident in dealing with those " 10 " places...
  3. Unfortunately that does not help me get one.
  4. Old console. Sorry iPad will only let me post one pic per post..
  5. New console.
  6. Hey guys I have a nos 280z cente console and it has a extra hole that my 260 console did not. I need to find one of these blanking plates, does anyone know if the later 260's in aus had this style of centre console? and if I could therefore get one from a 260 wreck or is this a us only thing from the 280Z? Cheers Doug
  7. Pm sent ..
  8. I have a plan..... Will have to wait for some things to arrive from the states, but i may start bringing a few sets into aus and reco them as there is certainly a higher demand then there is supply. Cheers Doug
  9. I use to own #160 and it had the 2400 valve cover.... I Believe maygz owns the car now ( along with the wheels that d3c0y sold with it that were not his to sell....)
  10. Cheers Gav! Got them for a bargain. And i was about 2 weeks away from buying those nos ones on yahoo...
  11. Do you have the master cylinder ?
  12. Hi there ,can I ask where you got the blasting done and how much it set you back ? Cheers Doug
  13. Hi there, is this Charles that use to have the light blue z with a rb20det in it ? You girlfriend had a mx5 at o he stage as well ?
  14. Problem solved
  15. What you want from a rim is not only illegal due to no one will engineer a rim with that sort of offset. The car would be dangerous to drive! You would hit a bump and the it would rip the steering wheel from your hand. I to am flaring my car but I can't afford the 5k in rims that I want at the moment so I bought some xxr rims for the mean time. There is a reason you can't get the rims you want . If you want to do it on the cheap just buy some 4 inch spacers and ruin the way your car drives.
  16. dammit why did I have to be moving house! :'(
  17. Where do you put your left leg?
  18. The L series design was stolen from the engine that originally came out of that car!
  19. Jake (d3c0y)has one somewhere he might sell pm him.
  20. Yep have checked. High prices and bad service.
  21. Not at all, was like $30 to get bumper bars sent to brisbane from Vic with e-go couriers.
  22. I'm currently looking at getting carbon bumpers and front and rear spoilers from the z store. If your prepared to wait a bit I would be willing to go in with shipping with you. Cheers Doug
  23. I have to fight women off with a stick when I wear mine ... True story!
  24. Minimum for 4 wheels is $100.00 And to ship a panel it's $250 Still cheap for shipping wheels! I just paid $300 for a set of 4 from california.
×
×
  • Create New...