Jump to content

44014

Members
  • Posts

    823
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by 44014

  1. Is this still for sale
  2. New car for the Garage San Maru empire. Pick it up Thursday night . You will not believe how good the body is on this car ... I did not even try and negotiate with him , pretty much stood there and yelled "shut up and take my money"
  3. It's really quite simple , you just have to comply to the standards that the engine was subject to in the original vehicle. A rb30 with a 25 head is still a rb 30 and would come under pollution deign rules from vl's and r31 skylines. No engineers certificate is req for a head swap.
  4. Congratulations mate that is a nice car. Just on a side note ..you do realise willwoods are illegal in australia ? They do not have adr compliance.
  5. What a muppet! Leather seats ... Can fit a big block v8 because its a 74 ...errr no Can fit a straight through exhaust because of emissions? Is this guy high Upgrade to twin webers ....look like round tops to me 3inch on a stock l26 ...sounds like he knows what he is doing and it has a hole in it ( just before the tip ) And just over all its auto 2+2 with a cracked dash and needs a bit of tidying up. Ring him up and tell him he's dreaming
  6. Would probably need a new gearbox cross member a tail shaft and engine mounts for the l28. Possibly a new cross member if it has been butchered to fir the motor.
  7. With the correct size wheels and steering wheel ( ie: not a 13 inch one ) The steering on a zed is fine and does noT need power steering . So find out what offset wheels you have and wide they are . Cheers Doug
  8. The 280zx has a steering box not a rack ...
  9. Hi there, Any chance i can get a pic of the electric water pump and controller? Cheers Doug
  10. 13B ? Can get a series 4 motor for about $1500.
  11. There are these guys in the U.K that start with a space frame and make kits .. http://www.extreme-sportscars.com/murci/media/eXtreme_Murci.pdf I think they look ok and they cost less then that abortion on ebay.
  12. Different kind of mould is req for dry carbon fibre. Plenty of people with moulds that make fibreglass ones this will be a dry carbon dash much lighter .
  13. Have been told next month now as they are busy with there world time attack car at the moment ... But I hassle them every few weeks about it. Soon as I know you will know. Cheers Doug.
  14. Where di the guy say he is going to chop it ? Installing a rb is hardly a drastic modification, you can buy kits to bolt them in and a wiring loom to just plug them into the existing 240 loom.
  15. Is $270 shipped to my door or just the purchase price ?
  16. I will remind you of this when your crapping on at me about having a 260
  17. Super rare 75 model 240z probs worth more
  18. Obviously knows what he is talking about ....75 model 240z
  19. No sorry, here are some more pictures.
  20. I have a good mate who has a pwr in his 10second as ute and he is on his 3rd radiator due to leaks. Not saying there not a good product but everything can fail . I think for the money you can't go wrong with the china radiator. I will be getting a 4 core version shortly for the 20B.
  21. Yer well that's thing the ecu I bought is from the PAC performance 20B rx3 That was set up with a m&w Cdi box ( there changing to haltech because the microtech is struggling to run the 16 1700cc Bosch injectors ....) so I think I'll just save up and get the m&w set up . Cheers Doug .
  22. Ok so who is in? Stiv Me Add your name to the list im in no rush but can do when ever .
×
×
  • Create New...