Jump to content

44014

Members
  • Posts

    823
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by 44014

  1. Car has been off the road since 93 I think according to the registration sticker on the windscreen.
  2. I got to about $15k in the supplied receipts not including buying that motor in 1995 ! With 33000km on it . Yeah my bad ... Bilstein not Ohlins sorry .
  3. Would be quite unresponsive with that exhaust housing on a rb25.
  4. Yere was on ebay, 20b rotary engine full ohlins coil overs all round . Has a GTR rear cradle with suspension,brakes ,R200 Lsd from the GTR. Still trying to figure out what the front brakes are, looking like R33 gtst calipers and it has mercedes 300mm front rotors. Got it yesterday from Sydney pulled it apart today and rust in the rear of the drivers sill and the front aswell. Hatch beaver panel has rust and where the battery tray meets the firewall there is a rust hole . Will start a build thread once I start getting it all together .
  5. 44014

    240z dash

    Hey guys I'm chasing a 240z dashboard any condition as long as it able to be restored. Gauges not req around Brisbane , Gold Coast or Sunshine coast would be swell
  6. Well I finally bought a zed! Should have no problem keeping up with jake once its running.
  7. Hey guys, I bought these plates when i was going to be building a 240z , As I'm now getting a gc10 Skyline I will not be requiring these . only got them yesterday only removed from the box not the bag . Includes 1 slimline and one standard .
  8. I have actually put getting a zed on the back burner for a little bit as im looking at importing a c10 coupe . Cheers Doug
  9. How much did you pay for shipping out of curiosity and who did you use ?
  10. He is about 6'1" I'm 6'4 and about 95 kg and I need some one to hold the seat when I try and get out if it .(we use it for playin forza with a steering wheel) But build for a Japanese build .
  11. That would be convenient since I live in slacks creek will have a chat . Cheers
  12. Hey mate, bottom of the front quarter panels behind the front wheels right at the bottom shots from inside and outside would be nice . Doglegs = back of the lower sill panels and if you open the drivers door at the bottom back where it curves up towards the door latch . And sorry I forgot on the first post , can I get a pic from underneath of both doors ? And is there any rust in the hatch ? If you know of any rust click a picture for me . And how good is the paint ? And how healthy I'd the the engine / driveline ? Cheers Doug
  13. Very interested ! And chance of some specific photos ? Floor with the carpet out , bottom of the guards , dog legs , hatch hinges where they bolt to the back of the roof , chassis rails , under the battery , beaver panel , lower radiator support from underneath if possible . Cheers Doug
  14. Modified to be more specific .sorry to have bothered you ^_^
  15. Yere sorry I should have been more specific I'm after a car with a rb25 neo or a 26 or a L series and will do the conversion myself . Don't get me wrong that is a weapon but I have done the big v8 already I want to go turbo now. Cheers for the reply though you had me very tempted!
  16. Looking at rb25neo and brembos all round with coil overs race seats and a half cage Cheers Doug
  17. Hi thanks for the reply are you referring to the ls1 240 ? Or another 240 you have? Cheers Doug
  18. Anyone know of some z friendly engineers I could consult with in Brisbane prefer southside . Cheers Doug
  19. Arrgggg my eyez ze goggles zey do nar sing !
  20. I think my penis moved a little bit
×
×
  • Create New...