Jump to content

Zedman240®

Moderators
  • Posts

    5,250
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Zedman240®

  1. If anyone wants pickup, I can do it as its on the way home from work...
  2. I'm with Linton on this one... I'd remove the passenger seat and tie it down well. With life, I see it as when your number is up, its up. No one has control over that.
  3. Hope your zeds battery is all charged up and ready for a run... welcome back!
  4. I'd say it is a transistor of some sort; looks like that bracket is a heatsink as well. Check on the HybridZ site for more info if they have any.
  5. That'll be a great deposit, with the remaining $140,000 payable by when?
  6. Send an email to "Performance Wheels" in Australia. I think they have those caps in stock.
  7. Good to hear it's running... never thought a kickdown switch could be capable of that?
  8. Vapor lock usually happens when you're in bumper to bumper traffic and everything gets real hot. After checking Skoota's recommendation, I'd be checking float levels and fuel filter/s. Sound like a fuel delivery issue.
  9. Ohh..ok Done that many times myself. Best think to do is keep looking! What was it anyway? PM me if you don't want to say it publicly... I'll give the guy a call and see if I can persuade him to take it to a LBS to pack and pay for his time....
  10. Chris, not far from my work.. I can grab it after 4:30pm weekdays if u want.
  11. You can't miss the fuel pump wire, its a largeish dark green colour. There are a couple of wires that run around past the tail lights which is for the electric aerial.
  12. Does the number include bikes in ready to ride condition or just complete bikes? Around 14 I think? Some will be for sale as soon as I can grab this one from Coffs.
  13. Thanks Peter, at this rate I'll have to buy you another trailer just for bikes I'm buying.. haha
  14. I have a desperate pickup if anyone can help..in Coffs Harbour. Its just an old bike that just has to be boxed up for my courier to pickup. If anyone can help, I will gladly refund you cash for time and effort. Its a bike I used to own when I was around 13 in my size and same colour but in a slightly worse condition. If anyone can help, please call me on O413 243 76O or PM Thanks
  15. Have you tried opening the switch to give it a good cleand and lube? Most likely any other switch you find is like any typical 40 year old switch; nicely worn out by now...unless its new old stock!
  16. Missed this a few times in the past... I'll do my best to attend this one..
  17. I do my best to help anyone but its frustrating when a question is asked in a similar way to "text talk". Also, if someone was to do a search for a specific subject or topic, it may not be found if it's in that format. I'm no scholar, and sometimes have to google a word to make sure its spelled correctly. No disrespect was intended. I hope you didn't take it the wrong way Alan.
  18. This sign will be shown soon on the way in...
  19. The lack of vowels does my head in too.... Anyways, I'd start with the BP6ES's and check plug colours after a few runs then go either up or down in heat ranges.
  20. Its depressing watching this zed come together so well! Its going to look great when your'e done Ryan.
  21. Great to see another early zed in that excellent shape! I've always loved the white..
  22. It just needs some fire....actually, lots of it.
  23. While my right foot is on the brake pedal pressing hard, its on a roughly 4-5 o'clock angle? I can place a camera next time i'm going around and take a vid. And yes, the throttle is blipped at the same time I'm braking while down shifting...When I first started, I did the "occasional" comp lock up and they weren't much fun; had to learn quick!
  24. We've all had enough krudd thrown our way....
  25. Ultra clean!.. friggin awseome work.
×
×
  • Create New...