Jump to content

Zedman240®

Moderators
  • Posts

    5,250
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Zedman240®

  1. All zeds have "Armstrong" type power steering.
  2. Unless India start producing new 240Z's, I think zed values will stay nice and high..
  3. As long as you are not running with a straight through side exit system you should be fine.
  4. I'd go with plan A as B you would need triple that for just a start. 10K can easily be spent on just the bodywork alone even before engine or anything else.
  5. Peter, I've cleaned out all the local shops of their Hotwheels 240's... haha Daniel, Its been a long time since I've seen your zed! Should bring it out more often!
  6. Rob at the Z Factory is reproducing them..he copied one that I have.
  7. You'll find the LHD US loom is a heap longer under the dash as it goes in the same place in the engine bay as the RHD version but goes way over to the left for the light/wiper controls. Also, theres a few extra items / functions that the Australian models didn't come with like seat belt lights and other chimes and switches. If your dash had the amp meter, just join the two white/red wires together and attach the 260 volt meter wire there and you will have volts.
  8. Hmmm...you're giving me ideas..haha
  9. Thanks Mark, already spoke to the guy selling it, as he gave me a call just before he listed it to see if I was interested.. It's a tad late for me model wise but it does have the rare Araya RX7 rims on it. If I was local I'd have a look but its about 3000 kays away!
  10. Nice work Rudolf... +3 with the exhaust pics. I once bought a Fujitsubo system for an Evo 8; best quality I have ever seen in welds, bends etc. Again, wasn't cheap as well (around $1200) but sounded great without being attracting the wrong attention.
  11. For grabs, rear glass Topstage spoiler. Just been painted quick in a black satin, and not touched. Seems to fit on a few other zeds rather than mine? Seems to suit 71+ year zeds. Asking $150 and I can do free freight. PM or SMS / call O413 two four three 76 zero. Sorry..it has now SOLD.
  12. Belissimo.... nicely done..
  13. Always bleed the master first then caliper furthest and work to the caliper / drum with the shortest line. IIRC
  14. I'm a bit sceptical when terms like "performance" or "racing" are used when talking about engine components; unless you have receipts or brands etc to back it up.
  15. Welcome.. You're lucky to find your zed again; most stories like that end in disaster. Where abouts are you? I'm in Pakenham..
  16. Have on here in Melbourne if you can't locate anything closer... still has paint on it and I'm no panelbeater so I can't tell the condition of it. Obviously has no major rust I can see.
  17. Daniel is right on that one. I'd be checking the amp gauge; if that's open circuit, you get nothing! 240's are a little more simple in the wiring and with fuses. It only has one fusible link in line with the starter main power and fuses on the trans tunnel.
  18. On this forum, you are announcing it to the world... to trace anyone on the net, if they post pics of areas they are in, you could easily get a location then use Google earth to start a search. If someone wants it bad enough, you'd be surprised what lengths they will go to. Everyone has friends who have friends that have friends...you know what I mean.
  19. Probably best not to tell the world about your devices... anyway, don't think anyone is stupid enough to steal a zed....
  20. Sorry Pauly, fresh out of them for the moment. I'll see if I can get you another soon.
  21. Greg Harvey Automotive in Moorabbin.... a worker there also races a 1600 and they have been there 30+ years. Do great work also.
  22. If you can get to a self serve wrecker, you can get a second hand one for next to nothing..over fueled engines don't last long.
  23. Welcome... Nice entertaining read! With some older cars, smaller wheels seem to suit better than larger ones. I'd like to stick to around 16"- 17" max.
×
×
  • Create New...