Jump to content

Zedman240®

Moderators
  • Posts

    5,250
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Zedman240®

  1. Looks like that'll survive a nuclear blast!
  2. Welcommen.. Keep the pics rolling in and don't be afraid of asking questions.
  3. You wouldn't care about power; it would be just the sound and the fact that it's in between your strut towers.
  4. I have thousands of nutserts in stock, installation tools start from $80, up to $1200 for the full automatic hydro/pneumatic tools; can do rivnut install within 2 seconds. With the hand tool, you will feel it after the 5th rivnut but doable. If you want the complete fastener/tool thing, it will be $110, or I can do the loaner tool and just the rivnuts/button heads for $30. Just PM me and we can go from there.
  5. Coz all the cars go for Pesos....most of the time.
  6. To me there's a huge difference between "factory" option and "aftermarket" options. Those part numbers to me look like they are from Nissan but I think they were just made to look like them. Reminds me of the discussions for the "factory sunroof" zeds apparently came out with.
  7. I can do the stainless m6 x 20mm (316) button head cap screws and M6 thin sheet nutserts x 25 of each for $30 with free shipping. I can also offer a loan tool so after you have finished, you can return the tool.
  8. Nice....ready for the 20B turbo? Should make a nice runabout.
  9. Hope the new owner will give it a whole lot a lovin!
  10. I use many of the huge flood lights and or street lights to light up the garage and area around my house...from 1000W down to a measly 150W. For in the car I have one of those cheap hand held LED work lights. Last time I checked I had enough street lights to light up around 3 km of dual carriageway.
  11. I'm hoping the OP was just JOKING about tampering with a compliance plate and is going through the right avenues and do things LEGALLY. I think the question has been answered so any last wise words before I lock it up?
  12. I think Mike sold #16 so yeah. There are a number of low vin's around..just locked up in some garages.
  13. Chassis #4 is in Melbourne the last time I saw it. A nice burnt orange coloured, very original example. Apparently it was the zed "Road and Track" magazine tested for their article.
  14. Welcome back.. Hope you find your replacement zed quickly.
  15. I can get you a price on Monday for 30 nutserts (M6) along with the stainless M6 Button head ie round flat mushroom shaped screws and the tool can be free to use as long as you can post it back or to the next person who needs it. The hole you need to drill would be around 9mm and not any larger or else the nutsert won't set properly.
  16. If anyone needs nutserts and / or tooling, please let me know. I can get the button head stainless cap screws real cheap. I can send out the tool for you to borrow, then send back when you are done. Saves buying a tool you only use a handful of times.
  17. It'll sink in once the weather warms up and you go for a few drives with it. I'm sure.
  18. Where abouts in Melbourne are you? Wouldn't mind having a sticky beak...
  19. Welcome Stephen, Nice zed.. Do you still own it or was it sold?
  20. Most of the time soft mounts were used so there was no need for gaskets as the soft mounts did the sealing. I'm sure any good Alfa mechanic shop will have a good supply of something you can use.
  21. nothing wrong with the N42/N42 combo..made plenty of Kw's with them!
  22. If anyone is thinking of changing wheels, and have either 16" or 17" now, please let me know. I just need a temporary set and happy to buy. They just need to be 8" max width with no crazy offset for flares etc. Prefer wheels that fit under standard guards. Without tyres is ok. Thanks
  23. Send Ash (zr240) a PM..I think he has one.
  24. That G-Nose looks great! If I ever stuff mine, I'll know where to go I'm after that exact spoiler too... I'm afraid to ask how much... if you can PM me that'll be great. Is another one easy to get? Coming along well!
  25. I'm sure most people think noise = HP ie fart cannons. A well designed system is quiet, with good horsepower gains.
×
×
  • Create New...