AusZcar Christmans BBQ - 1/12/2012!

C.A.R.

Yes it's on again - The annual AusZcar Christmas BBQ!

Gordon & Sharon have invited the whole AusZcar community to their beautiful property at Wandin North on the 1/12/2012.

Time: From 10:00am onwards.

Address: PM me or Gordo for it & keep an eye ou tfor the AusZcar ZClub sign out the front of the property.

There lots of room to display cars, kids cubby house & trambopolene, BBQ's & a very nice shed to inspect!

BYO food for the BBQ, drinks & chairs, camera's etc.

Bring the family & your Zed. It's always a great day!

Can we get more Zeds than last year?!?!

2011 thread: http://www.viczcar.com/forum/index.php/topic,9702.0.html

20111203115443.jpg

20111203122049.jpg

20111203115428.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attending:

GL240GTR - Gordon (2 zeds)

Tinpot Hitler - Locky

Madz - Jane

Zedman240 - Dimitri

Saxon - Hamish

Rev - Dave

Dorkyusername - Simon R

Lightmaster240z - Bruce

Agno - Alex

Linton + 3

620Z - Craig

LC260z - Luis

Johnboy - John

Jamo240 - NFI?

Herbonius - Daniel

Dalee - Dale ???

Scoota - Mark

Dave R

Rod

Dave C - 350Z-TT

my_mad_z - Marc

- 22 Zeds so far!

Benny

KatoKid - Dave

FuzzyDropbear - Rob

Herbonius's Dad???

Hi Guys, if anyone is thinking of coming from interstate ,my garage on the end of the house, has a toilet and shower and could easily set up a few beds. So Friday night or Saturday night stay over is welcome. So make the trip, we have plenty of room if you want to trailer your unfinished car. Regards Gordon and Sharon.

As usual the club will contribute around $100- towards bread, butter, sauce, soft drinks,dispoable plates, ice, nibblies etc.

In the past Gordo had kindly donated much of this stuff. So we should be chipping in to share the load.

Let's hope the weather is kind to us like previous years. Should be a big day.  :D

Hi Gareth,

Yes we will have the usual raffle this year. Those Bush's look great. Are you able to send them to Lurch or my self so we can add them to the raffle. Very generous of you to offer them. Anyone else got some stuff then feel free to add it to the Rafle. I will have the usual 100+ piece tool kit to go as well.