Jump to content

Riceburner

Donating Members
  • Posts

    3,470
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

Everything posted by Riceburner

  1. The sensor with two black bullet terminals is a reverse switch the others I have no idea.
  2. If they are original head bolts they may be too far gone. Nearly all of mine had pitting, thinning of the shank and stretched threads.. This could mean they'll snap when retorqing the head. It happened to me many years ago, broke off flush in the the block and was a real bugger. It can also cause uneven torque over the head as some stretch more than others. I have a uni torque vrs gasket kit you can have if you want, it has a head, rocker, inlet/exhaust gasket in it with some other things too like stem seals, water pump gasket etc. It's for an L28 though, so not sure if its suitable... Are you L26 or 28
  3. That sux stiv do you have new head bolts or arp studs to use?
  4. Happy birthday Jason, best wishes. Thanks for all your help. Gareth
  5. Wow, how lucky are you. They are such a cool car and if it was a choice between a Z or S800 I'd pic the 800 for sure!
  6. Love these hondas. Check it out!
  7. Back up for sale as original buyer is not responding. Bad time of year but worth a shot. For those who pm'd wanting to buy it contact me again as I have deleted those pm's. Cheers.
  8. I run the 'champion cooling' 3row with shroud and twin electric fans. It has been great on track and in peak hour traffic. The only issue is the shroud and fans are 8mm away from the water pump pulley, so if you go with that option there is zero chance of running the oem fan. PWR is just too pricey for me
  9. Have you checked the low beam filament in the bulbs? I've found the cheaper version low beam filament blows easily, maybe due to vibration or bumps. I now have Phillips H4 bulbs that have not had a problem.
  10. Do you have any pics of said brace Jason? As long it doesn't give all your trade secrets away
  11. Is the easter bathurst event ever likely to happen again?
  12. Hey Shane, I think Hybridz would be a good place to get some answers
  13. I would like a slim fit tee if available? And a polo shirt too
  14. Thanks guys I did try contacting them that way but got no response, so went through yahoo Japan instead. Let me know if you hear back I'd be interested to see what they say in terms of price/shipping
  15. Sorry mate these are going to Brad. Not sure if they will fit anyway, I tries fitting patrol extractors to my 240z and they wouldn't clear the firewall.
  16. Nice one Simon, I know whatyou were feeling when cranking over trying to get oil pressure on first start up!
  17. Looks hawt Pete, I'm liking the gold rocker covers. Is it getting one of the clear perspex cam gear covers?
  18. I did some more research and it's actually made by 'Rein Hard' in Japan. Here's a vid of the muffler on a twin 60.5mm stainless system with twin mid mounted resonators, it's what I'll be going for
  19. I ran the same spoiler as this, very happy with the quality and fitment of it. Cars looks good Nav, what sort of wheels are you running?
  20. I got it on Yahoo Japan, the welds are awesome and the stainless in fantastic. It looks like the Fujitsubo muffler but has no markings like they usually do, so I assume it's just a copy
  21. Ooooh that would be nice, PM sent
  22. My Ebay special delivery arrived today........ Rb20det gearbox from an R32 skyline, apparently only has noisey bearings but we will see when it's pulled apart. At the very least it will get new bearings, seals and a better ratio fifth gear, I have a spare 77 260z 5spd which I will pinch the bellhousing from. Current box is ok for normal driving, but on track it 'snicks' when changing up or down even with double clutching. Anyone know where to get an RB20det bearing/seal rebuild kit from?
  23. I thought the hinge holes were already elongated?
  24. No video! Glad to see it's all up and running. What's the power output expected to be?
  25. Wow, looks awesome Jamo. I hope you'll have a mirror underneath at the next show, thats artwork
×
×
  • Create New...