Jump to content

Riceburner

Donating Members
  • Posts

    3,470
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    7

Everything posted by Riceburner

  1. I was thinking maybe they act as a blanking plate and stall air across the rad, for use on race cars maybe?
  2. I was thinking of doing that Benny, but I figured they're in one piece for a reason. New I should of got prothane, but these were cheap at the time lol
  3. yep like this...... but whats the purpose?
  4. I have a new set of superpro (purple) urethane bushes I need to fit to my bar, I know how to remove the originals but, how do I fit these one piece units? I dont have a press, would a set of bearing pullers and a large socket be strong enough to push them through?
  5. Does anyone know what purpose these winglets serve on the G-nose?
  6. It's all for the look I think, not really my scene but some like it. I think that aerial thingy is similar to what trucks have on the front corners, they allow you to see how close your getting to walls/objects, I guess the seat must be low or he's a short arse Wouldn't it be prone to damage out there, stones and other debris? I thought there was few people on here who liked the tyre stretch scene and it would appeal to guys who like this style. Still looks ok though, kinda admire the craziness of it all
  7. Looks great Martin. So how many cans does it take to cover a zed? I've seen pics of a car done with a roller and rustoleum, lots of wet rubbing between coats but it looked good.
  8. One for the lovers of stance. http://www.stancenation.com/2011/08/19/old-school-rocks-2/
  9. I thought it was powder coating at first, nice save that could've been a disaster. Does the fairlady have an oil temp sensor as standard? Are you running an oil cooler? How can you tell if a cooler is required? I don't run one and only have a stock sump
  10. Hard job for sure, looks like you got it just in time
  11. If the Bevarian Z ever breaks down you'll have a great source of 'spare' parts John
  12. It's built to be thrashed Pete. Lol.
  13. I also got some used Fairlady fender mirrors. These have the long stalk as factory fitted, but I really like the look of the stainless ones already fitted........ So I decided to put the stainless tops on the original long stalks. The stalks will be black, the tops stainless, this is keeping with the two tone theme I have on the G-nose. They also came with complete plastic bases I'll be pushing to get it all done for the BBQ at Gordo's but If I have to turn up with panels in undercoat so be it.
  14. Ok, so I'm painting panels in stages atm. I have the top section of the G-nose done. Still have to do the lower section. I laid the covers up againts them today and I'm really happy with how they look. I also did some prep work on the front guards and they are now also ready for paint.
  15. Mt Alma high climb vid that set the record Hehehe
  16. Found one, no longer required.
  17. Here's a pic of the part. Early and late 240 version. Will pay good money
  18. Doh! I threw mine out years ago too I didn't think they'd be that hard to find.... I need one with the double cut out for the exhaust
  19. As stated I'm after a good 240z diff crossmember, it has the twin cutouts for exhaust compared to the single 260 model. Hit me up with how much you want. Thanks, Gareth.
  20. Hey Tom (handsandwhich) I'll grab that t/c kit if you still got it? Cheers, Gareth.
  21. Whoops I should have been more specific The other Tom aka Handsandwhich
  22. What rods do you run Tom?
  23. Didn't craig use instant windscreens in Moorabbin? He spoke very highly of their work.
  24. I'm thought the cars were painted color all over, including the radiator support. Then painted matt black by hand/brush at the factory.
  25. Like everything else John your planning and forethought are second to none. You're right filter access to the wiper plenum would be a little tricky and would need some sort of mod. I like the idea of using the vent intakes, will the oval hole near the ignition coil flow enough? Less wiring in the engine bay is always a good looking thing and all the intake pipes hidden will be a nice touch too.
×
×
  • Create New...