Jump to content

garvice

Members
  • Posts

    1,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by garvice

  1. If the others won't do it Scott at maddat will but don't expect it to be quick. He did custom hubs for my brake/strut conversion do i could run my current watanabes. He will probably try and talk you out of the skyline calipers though.
  2. Rev, Can you flick me a price for rx7 series 6-8 seats in leather diamond stiched centre panel. Also interested in a section of diamond stiched vinyl/leather that I can use to make transmission tunnel / door cards (my 1600 has a slightly larger tunnel than normal ). Brad
  3. I haven't touched the z in a few years because I've been working on a 1600. Haven't posted it on here because at the time the project section was strickly z cars. It's got a 3sge beams engine in it and probably more new metal than old metal.
  4. Slightly off topic Jason but are you sarong that you no longer have a use for your large and mill? Need them disposed of
  5. Oh yeah. I forgot to say, I find myself making most of my dollies/forms as required. Really just get away with a toe dolly for most general stuff.
  6. I've bought from https://www.tinmantech.com/ before. Reasonably happy worth service and very happy with tools. Get some good slappers (metal and wood) and spoons. Highly recommend this dvd too. http://metalshapingzone.com/epages/e8196bd5-9af5-4b32-b689-b436b9abb456.mobile/?ObjectPath=/Shops/e8196bd5-9af5-4b32-b689-b436b9abb456
  7. I've got a vq25det in the stagea. Nice engine and moves 2t along well. Would go well in 1200kg. As far as I knew though it only came with the 5speed auto. What car are you getting the 6 speed out of?
  8. Peter, Thanks for the pictures. More inspiration to get my stupid projects on the road.
  9. Most importantly, did you win?
  10. Very Nice Peter. Did you also redrill your stubs for 5stud holes?
  11. One on ebay at the moment but postage from us is almost as much as pedal
  12. Gen x! Ha. Think again.
  13. Damn, missed it, normally go. Anyone get photos of the 1600s? Brad
  14. Looking good! They are some big flares.
  15. Wow. That's sad.
  16. OK. Well if you can't find a 2 seater I have a 2+2 in enoggera. Just shoot me an offer.
  17. You mean a slip yoke? I have a 2+2 in Brisbane.
  18. Update Gav? I how you waited till he called you. Sorry foiled by your day light savings. Today here is yesterday there.ha. Let him call you to say sorry it's been stolen. Wonder how long it takes for him to notice.
  19. Cheers mate.good memory on remembering they were 13"! I had to go double check.
  20. Jason. Want your old rims back? The ones I bought off you for the 1600? I've just had my third so pickup over the next few days will be tricky.
  21. Billet version available http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/99985-ztek-billet-z-parts-consolidate-group-buy-list/ contact details on last page ztekmfg@gmail.com I've got one of his shift knobs. Very nice piece.
  22. I thought in a previous post you already had a full squad? Did everyone pull out?
  23. Sounds like my 1600, rusted from inside out.
  24. Seen that method in a few books.
  25. 2 door, very nice.
×
×
  • Create New...