Jump to content

Zedman240®

Moderators
  • Posts

    5,250
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Zedman240®

  1. Probably best while you still have time, have a "plan B" in case you get pinged; make an attachment thats easily fitted so you can do it at the track. Maybe some slip on "droopies" to aim the tip at the ground or away from the mic so you get a lower reading? Just a thought.
  2. As above, I have for sale a 5 speed trans from a 180SX with SR20. Unknown condition, bought as is. Asking for $300 as is. PM me or call O413 243 76O
  3. Won't be able to use the pedals if you needed them.. but G/box and possibly slave cylinder can be used.
  4. I see 315 tyres on ebay all the time... various diameters though.
  5. Sadly Trevor doesn't work at Brighton Nissan anymore so like Jason recommended...go in so they have to deal with you...
  6. Last L20 Turbo I saw made same power as a good L28 with 240 carbs and electronic ignition. Even with aftermarket ECU.
  7. Lovely addition to the family!
  8. Already downloaded it to watch it laterz...!
  9. Zedman240®

    Konis

    For spacers, I'm sure you have an aluminum supplies place nearby that will have thick walled tubing; I have access to some here that's at least 4-6mm thick. Must be a heap cheaper than a machined set?
  10. Welcome.. It's a common thing now that any zed in various states are always snapped up! Good luck with the build and post pics when you can..
  11. Some can be found... with the way the world is heading they may become common..hahaha
  12. Don't think I've seen it posted here.. but I think plenty have seen it already but here is another interesting vid. Chat to designers of the 370Z and 240Z. (NOT Goetz...)
  13. Tap was set to hot....
  14. I think that'll be enough "chat" about Kev's car..
  15. If you won't remove that post Mark.. I will....
  16. Not a big fan of the stickers he's put along the side, but that is one quick zed! Compared to others on this thread, I don't think this one belongs here..
  17. They may be sold...just waiting for a payment. I'll let you know soon David.
  18. We will be expecting a youtube video you know...
  19. Found an older pic with them in (pretty sure!)
  20. Good to hear...wish I could've hung around for a bit longer though... I still owe Peter a drink for hauling that bike hundreds of kays down to here...
  21. About 1- 1½ inches.. I remember my zed wasn't that low with them installed. PM replied Peter..
  22. You're in luck with the 4 bolt shafts; I have a spare pair. You may have to change the rear part that sits behind the diff where the rear arms pivot bolt to. From memory the R180 is straight, and the R200 has a curve in it.
  23. One very clean +2 there Peter..coming to the Nationals? Would be great to see in real life..
  24. Nuts like those aren't that common at bolt places; best place is either Nissan spare parts or good auto parts shop. Its a metric fine..might have a couple spare if you are stuck.
  25. I have for sale a set of lowered springs for a 240Z. Rates are approx 280-300 lb front and rear. Made by Moorabbin springs. Have gone to coilovers so these are just gathering dust. $100 for the four.
×
×
  • Create New...