Jump to content

Zedman240®

Moderators
  • Posts

    5,250
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Zedman240®

  1. Yep, ht the nail on the head...
  2. NDSOC meeting was last night, apparently there are around 77 entries already for the sprints. Sup regs are available now too. If you want to run, now is the time to enter!
  3. I think Lou may be after it for the same guy; Lou is going to set up some Solex carbs for my mate and he was after that manifold....hmm.. I'll make some calls.
  4. Just saw this thread now... I was going to say one common fault are the wires that are soldered to the switches sometimes come off and short themselves.. But obviously it wasn't that! Great work finding that one!
  5. Simon, if G doesn't take, I have a mate who was after a Mikuni manifold specifically. How much are you after?
  6. Still sticking with it, I went for the nose because I was never really happy with the huge gaping hole that is the front of a zed; with a bumper removed, it really makes it obvious. The G-Nose makes the front look alot more aero friendly and different. Bought a 5 piece from Freddie and there's no point having two of them. Unless... Why two G-noses? Because race car.
  7. Selling this one to fund another one....had an offer I couldn't refuse..Now just need to get some covers (without trims unfortunately) made and some paint and ready for the nats.
  8. Sold pending payment.. That was pretty quick!
  9. First pic is a little after I bought my 240Z when I installed a few other items, second, as it is right now.
  10. I have for sale a one piece G-Nose for a 240/260Z. Fits well, has a couple of chips here and there. Can courier if needed. Asking $150. (No hinges though) Pic below is the nose fitted on my 240Z.
  11. Could it be a dud bearing in a pulley? or water pump?
  12. A motorsport complex 2 minutes from home..... I really hope it takes off..
  13. Probably been compacted after it was laid. Zed is looking good Gareth; can't wait to see it in person as pics never do it justice..
  14. That single red/white strip should have another matching one there somewhere... I think those two spade fitting are for the door switch? Is one male and the other female?
  15. Tai, buyers can leave negative, sellers can't unfortunately.. I've had plenty of "bad" buyers that F you around.
  16. Thanks again Peter, I've replied to your SMS.... you are a lifesaver....
  17. Just about to do another small eBay purchase, do any NSW members live near Baulkham Hills? Theres a small light up for auction that should fit in a shoe box that is pickup only....ends in about 9 hours....can anyone help? Will be rewarded obviously....
  18. If the roof doesn't leak or if it does and it's an easy fix, I'd leave it and enjoy it for what it is for the summer. Then later on, if you come across a roof, do a removal.
  19. I went through exactly the same thing a little while ago except it was for a flood light. Sent him plenty of messages with no reply, eventualy left him negative feedback. A few people don't care who you take it up with, negative feedback doesn't bother them..all that matters is the more cash he got selling it elsewhere.
  20. 1:44..... Can't wait to run on the new asphalt..
  21. Are all three of the wiring looms there for each part of the car? I mean the loom for the rear half of the car, the loom for the dash and the loom for the engine/lights at the front half. With all those looms in place, you shouldn't have any spare plugs. There should be a couple for like the door switch, flasher cans etc.,
  22. On ebay at the moment, but if anyone on the forum want them, if you have a good offer, they can be yours!! If you've entered the Nationals and running at the Island, heres a chance to get some awesome brakes before the event...... Don't miss out!
  23. 240 fuse boxes do plug in, but 240's dont have any major relays down near the kick panel. Has someone unplugged anything?
  24. Jason, which model Rodeo Utes do you get the clutches from? I'm curious as I want to increase my locking a tad.
×
×
  • Create New...