Jump to content

Zedman240®

Moderators
  • Posts

    5,250
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Zedman240®

  1. I'll be using a set of bathroom scales, a lever against a wall and a measure. Compress the spring an inch while it's on a set of scales with the lever against a wall and see the weight. Crude I know..
  2. When I was running a very early Wolf ECU, if my battery was even a tiny bit flat or just the weather cold (12' or below) my zed wouldn't start; it would crank rather quickly, but no start. As soon as I'd get a jump start, instant life!
  3. How many volts are you feeding into your module? If its too low, you won't get a good signal. Some ECU's give you a choice of 5 or 12 (IIRC).
  4. Got a running L26 in Melbourne as well..
  5. I've got a couple spare optical L28ET distributors if you want to try... you may have a dud module on yours.
  6. Why no good panel alignment? because race car.
  7. Which type of motor is in your zed? I can't remeber what you are running...
  8. Hehe..ALWAYS read the fine print..
  9. With a 4:6 diff you would be able to climb walls... These diffs would fit in your zed easily.
  10. Since you have blacked out most of your trim, there may be too much black? The polished rim evens it out.... but agree with Benny; it does look good.
  11. Next on the block is an early 1970 model 240Z with injected L24, LSD, half cage. coilovers, big brakes for $4000. deposit then balance of $21,000 on pickup.
  12. Sorry to everyone that has messaged me, but the original member who asked first (about 3 onths ago) has been in contact so it has been sold. If anything happens, I'll let you all know. Thanks.
  13. Is the engine and drivetrain installed? If not, its best to leave the guards/bonnet till absolute last.. This is when most damage is done to the body!
  14. Yayyyy..... sits nicely for an empty shell! Looks like a great combo.
  15. Very soon, I'll have all the parts needed for a auto-manual conversion ie gearbox, hydraulics, flywheel, clutch (s/h), pedal box for 260 or just pedals for a 240Z, clutch fork etc. Still currently in a manual 260 that will be stripped and thrown as the body is waaaaaay too rusty. There was a member previously who bought some panels off me and did ask for these conversion parts but I lost your sms message with all your contact info, so if you are reading this, please get in contact with me asap as I can only wait around a week or so as this zed has to be stripped and disposed of rather quickly!! If I don't hear from you, then it's open to any other members...I'm trying to make it fair as I'd hate anything sold on me... Asking $700. Can crate up and courier if needed. PM or SMS/Call O413 243 76O
  16. Well, Dilbert can @#@$ my $%$& then $%$^&^& by that huge $^%# $%^& that you see in prison movies.
  17. Yep.. have the rear one from Topstage already, just would like the one pictured on that zed..
  18. Isnt that hole for the knock sensor to mount into?
  19. Anybody know what spoiler this zed has? And would I have to sell my first born to buy one?
  20. Welcome Rudolf, Looks like you have some work ahead of you but I doubt many other zed owners haven't! Its all worth it in the end.. good luck. Love the S15, drove a friends one when they were just released in Oz as he bougt one straight away and wanted one ever since but never could afford one.
  21. It was my first car when I got my licence! Bought a 260Z 2 seater. Had others but never drove them as they were "projects" that were never finished. Never regretted it. Teaches you alot about maintenance and everything else. Go for it.
  22. I don't see anything wrong at all with 40mm Solex or Dellorto.. If the car is mainly for the street, the 40's will probably work better. Unless you have a decent sized cam, and a motor modified to suit, anything bigger will be a waste of time/money. A set of 40's with a mild cam will work well on the road/ club events.
  23. Link is near the bottom of the page...
  24. Hope you're wearing fireproof underwear...
  25. Oh well, you better sell it to me then
×
×
  • Create New...