• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Nice.

So here is short video of my mates 240z in the wet with almost zero visibility just getting past by a SLR5000 on the last lap near the finish line, and the result of him trying to take it back. (2" of standing water on the track and an LSD that is almost locked = not good for the wet at all).

In car footage from 1st weekend Chris Amon - NZ Festival of Motoring (Classic race meeting)

• Administrators

Nice.

So here is short video of my mates 240z in the wet with almost zero visibility just getting past by a SLR5000 on the last lap near the finish line, and the result of him trying to take it back. (2" of standing water on the track and an LSD that is almost locked = not good for the wet at all).

In car footage from 1st weekend Chris Amon - NZ Festival of Motoring (Classic race meeting)

That was like ice skating :).

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Crazy A rabs!

Hangin with the bro's, Kalashnikov at hand. Gonna do some D1 stuff A rab style in my Camry.....WTF! The boys in Lygon street need to lift their game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGt0RnZcO88

Seriously though and I hope I'm not going to offend anyone but seems life is cheap in some parts of the world.

Lunatics....but in a depraved way I kinda admire their "skill" if you can call it that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...