Jump to content

PB260Z

Moderators
  • Posts

    3,592
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    56

Everything posted by PB260Z

  1. Yeah, very pleased that it is not cut, means I will be able to have a neat radio install when I get to that stage
  2. Nice looking heater core, very nice indeed. But gotta ask why not just get the old one rebuilt by a old school radiator shop ? Looking forward to seeing the old girl back on the road.
  3. When my car first arrived at Lurch's from the previous one of the things that stood out the unique stereo install. On the upside the console is uncut.
  4. Looks tidy, a couple of questions if I may Where is the rust ? How much work needed for Rego ? Cheers PB
  5. I also have the Lincoln 180C, great machine.
  6. Beautiful, just beautiful.
  7. Are you planning on removing the spare wheel well and reprofiling the tank into that space ?
  8. Transport to Sydney could be a killer.I could see this in a workshop about 1 hour or so east of Melb
  9. Was thinking a similar thing - that space will fill with bikes in no time ;-)
  10. Wow, can't believe this, but every now and again we all have to do thubgs like this. Yours is a great example and who ever the lucky new custodian is they are sure to be very happy. Hmmm, what would the boss say if I purchased yet another car ?? Good luck with the sale. Cheers PB
  11. Looking very very nice Peter. Must be very close to Rego. Cheers PB
  12. Wow, looking forward to seeing the new powerplant in place. Are you going to break out the satin black rattle can while the motor is out ? Cheers PB
  13. That is a neat trick, and I had never heard of it. Yes showing my ignorance.
  14. Hi All Was having a clean out on the weekend and found a Car Bra for a 2380ZX in the back of my donor car. It appears to be in good condition with no rips or tears, needs a clean though. Does it have any value to the ZX owners on here ?? Cheers PB
  15. And that is what it is all about. Great result.
  16. Great little bike the CT. I've got one buried in the back of shed that we used to take the Bathurst V8's
  17. Nice work Rudi coming along very well. Making me feel a bit guilty for not doing much on mine for the last few weeks.
  18. PB260Z

    Wtb: 280Zx Shell

    I have one and it is Sydney - but it has rust, don't they all Will be available once I get the 260 on the road - hopefully in a month or two.
  19. Hi George Postie's are a great little bike. Are you in training for the "Postie Bike Challenge"?
  20. While I understand the need for them to understand how many cars will be attending and thus plan accordingly. What I don't understand is why have a mandatory donation to charity. People will vote For or Against with their feet - The same thing happened with camping at the Bathurst V8's a few years back.
  21. Not much progress over the last week or two, been rather busy getting organised for Bathurst. Finished the fuel and electrical connections for the fuel pump and just generally tidying up the L28 and related accessories and mounts. Probably won't get much done until after the Bathurst weekend, then hopefully will be able to get into it with some pace. Cheers PB
  22. I don't think there will be too much come from other manufacturers. The thing that is interesting is that VW in Aus have not yet responded to questions regarding the status of Aus delivered vehicles.
  23. Awesome progress, definately heading in the right direction.
  24. Very Very Funny. I suspect we have only seen the tip off the iceberg with VW emissions fiasco.
  25. Hmmm, Have been waiting to see what happens with All Z Parts. Don't like the idea of things being "Crushed" I am local to All Z Parts and maybe a deal can be done to avoid the crusher ? Thoughts
×
×
  • Create New...