Jump to content

PB260Z

Moderators
  • Posts

    3,592
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    56

Everything posted by PB260Z

  1. Do we also add fields for Rims - sizes and offsets. "Other mods" - coil overs, ITB's etc
  2. Hi Bruce Absolutely, like most we had heaps of MR16 Halogens and I did not realise how much power they suck. The meter showed that to be the biggest single issue.
  3. Hi Mate Pretty sure I have a brand new one for an L26 in the shed. Yours for a donation to the site. Have you got a photo of the one on your car ? I will post up a photo of the one I have later tonight Cheers PB
  4. Hahaha, we are highly regulated in NSW, but not to that extent YET ?
  5. Hi Mate If you want to reduce your power bill, maybe consider getting a meter that actual real time consumption. We got one a few years back and it helped me identify a couple of things that were really chewing the power, made a fe changes and reduced our bill by about 30%. Paid for itself pretty quickly. http://efergy.com/au/e2-classic#.VfAbKsRkmrU
  6. Another thought. Original and Current transmission.
  7. Absolutely, It is a name with a strong heritage, whenever someone says Datsun or Nissan Z people think sports car.
  8. But it hasn't got all the special go fast bits ;-)
  9. Gidday A couple of photo's might help, just an idea Cheers PB
  10. Hi Gav I would suggest hiding (or option to) the following - Owners Name (or Surname) - Suburb Basically anything that would assist in finding the garaged address of a vehicle Cheers PB
  11. It is just amazing the "interesting" repair methods you find in old cars. We could probably justify a thread on Dodgy and Interesting previous repairs ?
  12. Gidday Have you tried Stewart Wilkins Motorsport ? http://www.swmotorsport.com.au
  13. Hi John You must feel relieved that she has arrived safely. Time to make that to-do list and get started on project. Looking forward to seeing more photo's and build thread. Cheers PB
  14. Hi George The plating looks awesome, love the detail photos complete with ruler. Looks like a few hours office time sorting them all out. Can't wait to see the next update on the body work Cheers PB
  15. Gidday Congrats on getting enguneering sign off. That is a major milestone. I have really enjoyed watching your car come together Cheers PB
  16. To be fair, most of the work so far, and all of the panel was done by Lurch in his "Den of sin and rust"
  17. Once I have got all the stuff I need out the S130 I will be more than happy to flog it off to anyone who wants a rusted out S130 with a red interior.
  18. Hi Had a look, my articles are US market cars and yes you are correct indicators under the bar until 280Z then they went to the grille
  19. Sounds like a good idea. Would like to see the ability to "hide" some details for security reasons.
  20. I have a collection of US roadtests articles from launch in 1970 through to the ZX days at home.Will have a look and post a photo, not sure that they will support your theory.
  21. Well, I ran into a minor "speedbump" in the project tonight. Swapping in the R200 isn't going to as straight forward as I had hoped. The doner S130 has an R200 mated to CV drive shafts, whilst the S30 has an R180 mated to uni's, So a bit of research needed to determine the best way forward on that front. For now will stick with the R180 and see how it's ratio works with the manual box. The fun of it all
  22. And it looks like it is in Gav's fav colour ?
  23. Welcome Ash, Nice looking car, I am also part way through a refresh of 2+2. You will indeed find plenty of knowledge and advice available from the members on here. Cheers PB
  24. I can certainly relate to that !
  25. Hi Mate Spotted this on ebay http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/VINTAGE-SUPERFAST-MATCHBOX-DATSUN-NISSAN-260Z-PLUS-MOTORBIKE-TRAILER-/262036027850?hash=item3d029079ca
×
×
  • Create New...