Jump to content

PB260Z

Moderators
  • Posts

    3,592
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    56

Everything posted by PB260Z

  1. Really hoping to have bus registered by then. Just need to find a few critical parts, RHF indicator assy for starters - fingers crossed
  2. Gidday DATE : Saturday November 21st. TIME : 10:00am MEET : Ham Common Bicentary Park Carpark opposite Richmond Raaf Base Head up the Bells Line of Rd then across the Darling Causeway for a lunch in Mt. Victoria. The Imperial Hotel. Then a leisurely drive back to Sydney by either the Great Western HWY or Bells Line. Attending : PB (PB260Z) - Going topless Gav - Racing Jimny 240Z_au - vehicle TBA Mike (sydney mike) - S30 Rudi (CroS13) - Silvia aussie240z - S30 Craig (Zedhead70) - 350 Vince (NEW240) - vehicle TBA not real good with names so apologies for using forum ID's in some cases. Cheers PB
  3. Restaurant is upstairs via the middle door. Be sure to have a nice cold beer with it. Cheers PB
  4. Probably time for a new thread re November drive day. Adelaide, checking up on No.19 while you're in town ? If you are sptaying in the city and looking for a great feed, I would highly recomend the Stone Grill at the Strahmore Hotel :) http://www.strath.com.au/dining/stonegrill-dining Cheers
  5. Yeah, there is meet at Pendle Hill Pub from memory sometime late in the year. I went in 2013 and it had a good mix of Dato's and about 8 Z's
  6. Or maybe west to the Blue Mountains, via Annangrove Rd and Bells Line ?
  7. Like so ?
  8. All for another BBQ, maybe late November ?
  9. A great Aussie show, just amazing what can be fixed with fencing wire, grass & wood
  10. Any indication on pricing ?
  11. Hi Don't recall seeing any of them before, a real mixed bag. The Purple one looks half decent in the photo's, I personally suspect that being in TAS will impact on the price.
  12. Hi, So I am starting to hunt dow all the little, and not so little things needed to get the bus back in rego. Need a complete (lens & body) right hand front indicator / parking lamp as per the photo below. Happy to work out freight etc from anywhere. Cheers PB
  13. No worries, here she is.
  14. A few more images Edit: images removed by request
  15. Hi All, Great day for a quick bite and chat, thanks to all those who made the trip to Parramatta. 4 Z's not a bad turn out.
  16. Thanks Ian, That is exactly the type of site I need right now. Cheers PB
  17. Hi All A couple of photo's of the bus when I got her back to Sydney last Sunday after the Paint & Panel was finished. The car hasn't been used for about 4 years so now begins the task of getting her back on the road. Tomorrow I will (hopefully ) sort out the rough running and make a start on fixing the ride heights, currently the nose is about 50mm lower that the tail Cheers PB
  18. Now you have a reason for building a new engine
  19. Gidday, I will deal with it at the time if I have that problem, but as the car is currently way to low and I will actually be raising the front I don't envisage that problem. There is a possibility of the exact opposite problem though. Time will tell.
  20. Gidday The part numbers I have are, for lowered. Front : KDFL04 - 260Z lowered fronts, one size fits all 260's Rear : KDRS09 - 260Z Standard Rears, these will lower the 2+2 due to the longer strut than the 2 seater. I will also be fitting 2 seater top hats to the rear that will further lower the rear and bring it pretty much level with the front (or so I am told) Once they are fitted I will comment further re the exact results achieved. Cheers PB
  21. Have only had one night at home in the last week. I will be home on the weekend so hopefully will get at least one thing done.
  22. Is there any other type ?
  23. Moreso that a lot of JDM stuff is designed for the smaller framed asian gentleman, not your typical big aussie bloke
×
×
  • Create New...