Jump to content

PB260Z

Moderators
  • Posts

    3,592
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    56

Everything posted by PB260Z

  1. So, doesn't look like will get enough to buy the 120why. Maybe we should donate the pledges to site
  2. Hi Gav I reckon that would be well received, but banner ads don't really worry me. Pop Ups are very different story and I hate them ? glad we don't have them on the forum. I do have a question or two. Would making that change reduce the exposure and thus what you can charge for banner ads ? Can you make "Ad Free" or "Donating Member" valid for a tome period, say 12 months ?
  3. Hi Mate Whilst I can't access the accoynt to see if the $$ actually came in, I would be confident that it did though for the following reason - the error you got is the same I get, but my monies have always gone trough. When he gets time, I am sure Gav will confirm. Cheers PB
  4. Gidday, Looks like a good result, how hard was it to shrink the wrap around the bonnet bulge ? Cheers PB
  5. Hi Rudi. Thanks, I am happy with how it is sitting now, just need to swap the front mounts back to standard. No I didn't replace the shocks, they seemed OK on a shortish test drive and have no leaks. Cheers PB
  6. Almost worth it just for the uncracked Dash & spare turret
  7. Well Done, really looking forward to seeing some photo's Another one joins the NSW ranks ?
  8. Fun day yesterday I made a start on the rough running and other things for rego, I came up with this initial list - Overhaul and tune carbies - Fix ehaust manifold leak - Fix flange gasket leak - Fix rear main seal leak - Replace diff strap. - Replace rack boots I have decided not waste any time or money on the L26 & Auto and instead go straight to L28 Manual & R200 swap. Accordingly pulled out the L26 & Auto yesterday afternoon. This will put rego further away, but, such is life. Cheers PB (will post a photo or two later)
  9. I agree 100%, just can't see how they could police that any monies added to costs of small transactions as GST ever actually make it to the government coffers. To me this sounds like a total knee jerk reaction. Just my 2 cents worth (plus GST ?)
  10. Hi Ian Certainly an interesting if somewhat unusual combo. I would image he gets plenty of "why not V8" type questions. Cheers PB
  11. Make him an offer, I don't imagine he is getted inudated with enquiries.
  12. Count me in for 2 Shares $50, and I will double that if Gav commits to bringing it to the Sydney meets and Drive days. Maybe he could rent it out for weddings etc. (Bit of a current Sydney joke)
  13. Hey Gareth. Looks like I am sorted on the strut issue, but thanks for the offer. Your parts car wouldn't have RHF Indicator / Parker assembly by chance, desperately need one for rego. Cheers PB
  14. Hi Mick Good thought and I had also considered that. I have had a good look around and everything else looks factory original. Once I fit the correct mounts I will know for sure. Cheers PB
  15. Hi Peter The smaller ones are what I have been chasing, but I am pretty sure I have it sorted. If the current plan doesn't work out I will let you know. Cheers PB
  16. Thanks Ian My car has what look like standard steel/rubber mounts but the hole for the shock tube about 10mm inbound. If they were adjustable I would be very happy. Cheers PB
  17. HI Phil, I had been wondering if the front & rear are the same. Your suggestion while not ideal would certainly get me out of trouble at the front. Thanks for the tip. Cheers PB
  18. Hi Mate Once I get my issue sorted out, and my preference is to use factory original spec ones. I will be happy to work out something with you on the ones I currently have. Cheers PB
  19. Hi Mate Not adjustable, the mounting hole is offset (about 10mm) to increase neg camber. Happy to swap if anybody can use them. Cheers PB
  20. Hi, So have done all the suspension and the ride height and stance are good, but we have heaps of negative camber. Turns out the car has offset top strut mounts (see image) thus I am now looking for a standard set of upper strut mounts. Has anyone got a set of these sitting around looking for a new owner ? Thanks in advance PB
  21. From the add "collectable car and rare in this condition" and thankfully rare for a reason
  22. A quick update Have fitted the Kings Springs KDFL-04 & KDRS-09 and 260Z 2 seater rear hats. Also fitted a set of "Rego Friendly" 195/70-14 tyres (these are the standard size) tyres. The result ? The front is now 8mm or so lower than the rear. A very pleasing result for height and stance. Now to sort out the negative camber.
  23. There's one on my '77 260. A fan shroud has been a rego requirement in NSW for years,
×
×
  • Create New...