Jump to content

PB260Z

Moderators
  • Posts

    3,592
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    56

Everything posted by PB260Z

  1. Absolutely nothing to do with Z's, just a interesting mix of genius and stupidity. Made me laugh, I could see wome of my mates building one of these. http://youtu.be/SazQWxgGYxY
  2. Dammit I received some stuff from MSA just last week, would have been very keen to share the shipping costs. Next time
  3. Spoken like a true salesman
  4. NOS ? Non vented bonnet on ebay Starting at $300, shame it's damaged, but at least it isn't rusted.
  5. "It's not the speed that hurts, you see. It's the sudden stop"
  6. Just finished watching "Running on Empty" Hadn't seen it years, Classic Aussie car movie, no Z's but plenty of classic Aussie muscle. Worth a watch.
  7. Happy Birthday, trust you had an enjoyable day. What a great drawing, it will look awesome on the wall in either the office or mancave. Cheers pb
  8. A set of original 260Z Alloys with unusual centre caps. I recognise the caps but can't remember from what? Starting at $1,000 http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Datsun-260Z-Alloy-Wheels-X-5-Rims-/171869463435?hash=item280437e38b
  9. That is a neat looking cover, but USD900 Anyone know the story behind it ?
  10. Thanks for the update George. The pictures have me somewhat in shock and like Richard, lost for words
  11. Gidday Had a dig through the shed tonight, can't find the pump even though I am sure I saw it a few weeks back Sorry about that. Cheers PB
  12. And that is a large part of my decission to go with a Bus rather than a 2 seater (Sorry for the hijack) Go grab the 1600, they are great little cars.
  13. All going to plan should be in Sydney mid August, it will be a while before it is out on the road though. Cheers PB
  14. Hi Mate I think I might have a repco one lying around in the workshop, I will check and let you know. Cheers PB
  15. Yes, but how many from our friends on the West Coast ?
  16. That would seem a logical and sensible conclusion, however early "Evaluation and Test" vehicles are often imported under an understanding that they will not be sold to the public. A number of distributers in Aus bring cars like this in and when finished with them they may be used for Technical training or donated to emergency services for practice work. Toyota & Lexus had a rescue training day late last year and on that day a number of cars were chopped up these included Prado's, Lexus RX's, Lexus IS's and Corolla's.
  17. Congratulations on such a quick sale. Nice to see such good quality car heading to Sydney
  18. Be a very dark day indeed if that ever happened, but if it did I claim dibs on first offer
  19. Nice vid, makes the job look really easy
  20. Got to admire his enthusiasm, hopefully as the full extent of the rust problems become apparant he will not lose the drive to complete it.
  21. Took the little girl to see Inside Out, and yes it is good movie. I woud recomend it to anyone with a 9 or 10 year girl.
  22. Gidday, A rather complicated question but in summary. Chattel Mortgages over older cars are very hard to get set, due to high risk over the condition of the vehicle, this should not be the case with Classic Cars but automotive finance companies generally just see cars as New, Demonstrator or Used. General personal finance (often used for car purchases) is approved based on a range of pcriteria including financial capacity and credit history. Once approved you can use the money for just about any, legal, purpose. Cheers Pb
  23. Not surprised that it sold so quickly, certainly looked like a great opportunity.
×
×
  • Create New...