Last time I needed to store a screen, put it in a windscreen box then in the back of the walkin robe in the spare room.
Failing that under a bed is a good spot.
Gidday
351W in a Z, I have thought about this idea, IIRC the Windsor is narrower the the Clevland.
How do you stand with engineering 5,800cc's into a Z?
I am really looking forward to seing you bring this idea to the road.
Cheers
PB
Hi & Welcome.
Look forward to seeing photo's of the cars in your collection.
With regards to the yellow car, I assume you are getting it throughly checked for rust before applying fresh paint ?
There are a couple of forum members in Canberra so you shoud be able to find local support if needed.
You can never have too many cars !
Cheers
PB
Gidday
Big decission to leave the west amd move to the Eastern States.
Whereabouts in Sydney are looking at moving to ?
Hope to see you at a Sydney event some time in the future
Cheers
PB
Gidday
If you are talking about bunded tube for brake and clutch lines, yes you can bend it by hand.
You will need to get a flare tool for the ends though.
Cheers
PB
This is the behaviour of a business that really cares about the customer and not just the dollar.
In a world where more and more businesses only care about the dollar SWM is to be commended.