Jump to content

PB260Z

Moderators
  • Posts

    3,592
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    56

Everything posted by PB260Z

  1. And that is what is all about. Must admit that I did enjoy my short run on the "Old Road" today. Cheers
  2. Welcome Sounds like a good purchase, love the 2+2's. And as Chris said, post up a photo or two. Cheers PB
  3. Hi, Looks great, but more importantly should make a huge difference to drive experience.
  4. Could that be because Nissan/Datsun in Aus were pushing the car more as Tourer than a Sports ?
  5. Congrats, really looking forward to seeing another Sydney car around. Cheers PB
  6. Another quick update Last decided ot was time to serious about getting the manifold back on. Those nuts under the manifold are certainly a challenge. After trying various combinations of sockets and angles with minimal success I tried something out of left field, Tape the nut to a flexible pick up tool - worked an absolute treat. End result got her running around midnight, just needed to sort out the EGR pipe in the morning. Sorted out the EGR after this morning then time for an extended test drive.
  7. Whilst selling some cars is a tough choice you feel way better if the purchaser is a fellow enthusiast. I know when I sold my 4WD Falcon Ute I was really happy that it was going to someone who really appreciated what it is.
  8. When I was the other day, he was certianly struggling with the computers, that combined with the chaotic nature of the inventory would make producing a list challenging to say the least.
  9. The current warehouse he is exactly as you describe, heaps and heaps of stuff - I don't know how he finds anything, but he does.
  10. Hi, Glad you are "at peace" with it, can't change the past so best to just get on with it. The car is really moving along nicely. Your experience really drives home the importance of fully documenting and photographing any work done. Can't wait to see it with colour. Cheers PB
  11. PB260Z

    L28 Rebuild

    Hi Mate Looking forward to following this build. I have being waiting for someone to post a build in this budget range. Cheers PB
  12. Hi Cool, pm me your postal address and I pack and send in the next couple days. Insofar as money as concerned, make a donation to the site of an amount you feel appropriate once you have recived and inspected them. Cheers PB
  13. Hi Rudi Sorry to hear about your back. Back injuries can be real bad news. Nice to see some more progress on your car. Once mine is registered I will have to come for run out to your place and have a closer look. Rest up and get your back sorted. Cheers PB
  14. Hi Mate Just the lens, the rest looks OK Cheers PB
  15. Hi, I have both good and bad news. The left side one has a large crack in it and is no good. The right hand is fine, a little cloudy, but perfectly acceptable and looks to be identical to left side one. Let me know if you want it? Cheers PB
  16. Hi Mate I won't be back in Sydney till later in the week, but when I get back I will have a closer look (that was just photo from my phone album) and see if it is anygood and let you know. Cheers PB
  17. Hi, If you PM me your postal details I will send the old one up to you to add to the collection. Rather that than just throw it out. Whilst I don't need a new one at the moment, would be be happy to help make in the numbers for a group order if needed. Cheers PB
  18. Hi Mate The piece of pipe you chasing is called the Engine Pipe. Must say I am more than a little suprised that you are having trouble finding a new flange plate, it is a reasonably common, albeit older, shape and size. Are you trying custom exhaust guys or just the typical franchise exhaust shops ? Cheers PB
  19. Maybe, but if it you don't ask you don't get. Have made more than a few $$ over the years buy asking big money for cars
  20. As they say, when in Rome ......
  21. Very nice indeed, great period paint / trim combo.
  22. Sometimes that journey is just a little longer than expected.
  23. Seems that everything S30 related is following car prices in heading north.
×
×
  • Create New...