C.A.R. Posted August 2, 2012 Author Posted August 2, 2012 Looking good buddy. How's the access to the other side of your shed? First half of next year for that other job to be finished, I reckon. When are you moving back to the Farm...? Quote
Scoota G Posted August 12, 2012 Posted August 12, 2012 http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1974-Ford-escort-coup-mk1-resto-/261080447439?pt=AU_Cars&hash=item3cc99b79cf Quote
Moderators PB260Z Posted November 20, 2012 Moderators Posted November 20, 2012 Lurch, Looks a lot better than when I last saw it. also, I notice 5 blue dots, good to have you back as a mod, no offence Dimitri Quote
Agno Posted November 20, 2012 Posted November 20, 2012 Looking good Lurch. I imagine rewelding the front end panels back together would have almost caused me nightmares! Quote
C.A.R. Posted November 20, 2012 Author Posted November 20, 2012 Thanks all Pete, I'm still a Mod in (this) my own section - just not over the whole forum. Alex, those front panels are not on yet! It'll be a challenging job... Quote
C.A.R. Posted May 23, 2013 Author Posted May 23, 2013 A fair bit has been happening to this recently, as I've... ahem... had some time free'd up... Anyway, photo's say a thousand words! The pedalbox arrived a while ago & has been dummied fitted: The GAZ suspension arrived recently & was trial fitted: Front end panels are now attached. The guards did no line up at all & had to be heavily modified to make them fit where that attach to the A-pillar/door jam: ...and with the grill & chin spoiler in place: I then spent some time making a pair of seat mounts - these move the occupants lower & further back: Let me Bonehead that for you... I'm currently working on the rear Panhard Bar mounting & the trailing arm mounts. More photo's soon... Quote
Moderators PB260Z Posted May 23, 2013 Moderators Posted May 23, 2013 Looking good (except for one photo ) much progress has been made. Well done. PB Quote
dat240z Posted May 23, 2013 Posted May 23, 2013 All that good work and then an Autotechnica seat......... Quote
C.A.R. Posted July 30, 2013 Author Posted July 30, 2013 This went off to the painters a few weeks ago: Quote
benny Posted July 30, 2013 Posted July 30, 2013 This went off to the painters a few weeks ago: nice one... do you use a local guy for panel and paint? Quote
C.A.R. Posted May 8, 2014 Author Posted May 8, 2014 'Warragul Panels' took care of the paintwork. It's going back together! Quote
Administrators gav240z Posted May 9, 2014 Administrators Posted May 9, 2014 Nice - always liked that shape of Ford Escort. Quote
dat240z Posted September 26, 2014 Posted September 26, 2014 Cars looking Lurch, wheres the progress now!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.