Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

Fellow z friends, our dear friend Sulio is now a proud father to a baby girl!! I've just got news that Nicole went into labour yesterday gave birth to the baby girl. They will be back home tomorrow. If anyone wants congratulate them maybe just sms and not phone at this time, tomorrow should be fine!! Hopefully another Z fan!  ;)

 

Kuan

Posted

I knew something was up!

 

Congrats Sulio & Nicole!

She's been named Hana & weighed in at 3.1kg (6.8lbs).

 

Posted

Hi Guys,

 

Yep it's been a busy couple of days at the hospital. Well all went well, good feeling though...very good. Nice to be a dad. Now for all that excellent sleep people keep telling me about!

 

Cheers,

Sulio

Posted

congratulations to you and Nicole on the arrival of your beautiful daughter I am sure she will be a huge blessing to you as you will be to her.

Rev.

Posted

Congratulations to Sulio and Nicole. Awesome job. So glad to hear everything went well. I am sure Hana will bring much enjoyment in the coming years. Just keep the sleep up over the next few weeks before she really wakes up. Your life has changed for ever mate. Cheers.  ;D

Posted

Congratulations to you mate,what awesome job Nicole. May you be a bless as I have been with joy from your newel arrived blessing.

speck to you soon.

Bruce and little Bruce and the whole Bruce Clan.

Posted

Hope everything is well with the young'un and the mum. Dont really care about the dad. He didnt do anything !  ;)

Congratulations.

Mike

 

Posted

welcome to the club, now you need to start thinking ahead, i'm going to tatoo "I kill for sport": tatooed on my arm, in case my girl attracts some slezbags home, ohh and remember to open the door naked. LOL.

Posted

congrats guys  ;D ;D

arrr yes parenthood....it made us sell our nice little alfa to buy a rav4... :P

tip no1:

the cartoon print on the nappies goes at the front.

Posted

congrats Sulio,

All the best!

my only tip is you can't breastfeed (I don't think) so there is no point you both missing out on sleep at this point in time.

cheers

Bruce

Posted

Well done Sulio and Nicole.  May there be may years of absolute joy together.

 

A daughter is the ONLY thing in the word that can replace a ZED!!  Spend as much time with her as you did the Zed and the relationship will blossom.

Posted

my only tip is you can't breastfeed (I don't think) so there is no point you both missing out on sleep at this point in time.

cheers

Bruce

 

;D ;D Spoken like a true father.

Congrats Sulio.

I'm about to get another one myself, after 7 years off.

Nothing beats kids mate, not even Zeds. Especially kids that like Zeds.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...