Peter Mac's 260Z Race Car

C.A.R.

Hi Scando, The dash is a top of the range Logger dash that  retails form around $2200 but them you will need to buy a heap of sensors that can add up to about another $400 by the time you finish!

It has many functions like track mapping, gps speed, oil and fuel pressure, rpm change points and can be fully downloadable after each run.

The 2 red buttons under the dash let you scroll between 3 pages of information.

It will be a very handy tuning aid.

Another week sees me getting closer to finishing the car.

This week i finally got the rear wing and rear hatch clipped on and all the fuel lines fully clipped on so i  just have to make intercooler pipes and finish wiring the Haltech up.................................AND

to be continued.............

post-2089-144023599515_thumb.jpg

post-2089-144023599524_thumb.jpg

Peter throw it on a trailer and bring it along to the BBQ anyway. You know you want to.

I think that spoiler is a little big. But that's a personal pref.

We are all looking forward to seeing it run on the track some day in the new year.

Cheers

Yes it is adjustable, it has 3 positions at the back and 3 at the front for diffrent angles of attack.

It is actually a super car wing off a Commodore and yes it's not just for show i actually want down force from it.

I also have an rear diffuser for under neath the rear end, the front also has a splitter that is pretty large to try and keep the front down, it will also have canards for front guards.