Jump to content

Zedman240®

Moderators
  • Posts

    5,250
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Zedman240®

  1. Its close to me so if anyone wants a hand with pickup etc, I'd be glad to help.
  2. Belts break, hoses split/explode, bushes perish but tyres are the only thing between you and the road. I prefer nice fresh rubber than 10 year old half plastic/rubber tyres!
  3. Got some slightly "weathered" flywheels here if you want. PM me for some details...
  4. If someone can buy me a set of tyres I'd be there....anyone? hahaha
  5. Is it called "Steinschlag"? I used that on one of my zeds when the body work was done..
  6. I can easily arrange a courier, and bank deposit is always preferred.... Courier should'nt be more than $20 if you can pickup from a depot. If you want to check on the E-Go website, they have a list of depots and you can find one close to you.
  7. I have quite a few series one center consoles, also have to check for the ash tray part. $230 is a tad high unless its a mint one, for an Auszcar special, you can PM me..
  8. Cheap 240Z shell on fleebay.......great way into z ownership... http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Datsun-240z-1970-body-shell-/170822196575?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27c5cbdd5f
  9. They are complete with a manifold and linkages. Just missing the rod that goes from firewall to the carbs.
  10. Keep the resistor or you will melt the coil as the resistor type ones only need about 9 volts to work. If you can replace it with a 280ZX type or one that I used from a late 80's - early 90's Nissan Pulsar (Reebok type) they run off 12V.
  11. Ash, would you be able to get the uni joints for the half/tail shafts? and the $$ would be great too...
  12. As above, have a pair of 3 bolt round top 240Z Hitatchi carbies with early E41 balance tube and half the airbox assembly (carbie side) with heat shield, but have not been used for a while so could use a strip and check. Going for $350. Also have a pair of 260Z flat tops, but look like haven't been used much as alot of the metal parts still have fresh yellow zinc coating and they don't look too old. Will upload pics later but if anyone is doing an original resto on a 260Z, you will need these. Going cheap at $80 and if they are screwed, I can offer a refund as I'll scrap them! Also if anyone is after some NOS brake discs, I do have some for sale. Just have to check if they are 240 or 260.
  13. As above, have a R200 diff and axles I don't need, can ship interstate if needed. Asking $250 Pm me or sms O413 243 76O
  14. Free anytime till about Tuesday night... PM me when you are ready and I can give you my details..
  15. Welcome... When you can, it would be great to post some pics of your new toy and share some info!
  16. I have one here you can have...a donation to the site is all that's needed.
  17. Welcome... I'd guess with owning an Alfa, you are very well experienced dealing with rust. Good advice is to save the pennies and pounce on a good car with most work already done..
  18. There were a few on ebay recently; not sure if the auctions are still running...
  19. If you are after nose cones, and the lower panels, I have some I would love to get rid of for a cheap price... let me know.
  20. Sold.........pending payment..
  21. Greetings all, In my stash, I have a 5 speed gearbox from a 280ZX that I don't need.. feels all right as I have never had it in a car so condition is unknown. Located in Melbourne but can place in a crate/pallet to ship interstate via E-Go (can drop off at Dandenong depot). Price is $350. May have enough bits for a manual conversion if needed but just have to locate the pedal box which is buried somewhere. Those parts will be extra of course!
  22. I'm thinking the running gear will rip out of the chassis when you bury the throttle....incredible effort!
  23. I'm running that bypass line and one big positive outcome was the warming up time (as in time when the temp needle started to move) occurred at least 5 mins earlier than without the bypass. I've done it to all my previous zeds and current one.
  24. Welcome....any good zed nowadays are hard to find.. be it 2 or 4 seaters. Hope to see all the upgrades!
×
×
  • Create New...