Jump to content

C.A.R.

Donating Members
  • Posts

    6,917
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    471

Everything posted by C.A.R.

  1. Well that's 4 - any other people interested?
  2. That's fine Joel, but any non-Zeds are to be parked at the down near the driveway with the other cars.
  3. This hit the VZC Inbox this morning. I may attend this myself, so if anyone is interested please reply here. Dear Z Car Club, I am writing to invite you to an event that we will be holding at 1 Fennell St, Port Melbourne on October 18th from 8am-12pm. We have been holding successful events there for the past year or so. They make for nice, relaxed Saturday morning get togethers in a very quiet street, matched with a great little strip including a nice cafe, coffee shop, mens barber shop and Globe clothing HQ. On this occasion, we will be celebrating a Japanese special issue of our Fuel Magazine which is all content from a recent visit that our staff made to Tokyo and Nagoya. I would like to cordially invite you and your club members to come along, as it would be very nice to meet you. We are working on a poster, but I wanted to gauge interest from you first. If you can commit to coming along, I would be most happy to include your club logo on the artwork that will be completed this week. In return for making the effort to come along I can offer all of your club members a complimentary coffee upon arrival. Please let me know what you think, preferably this week. You may view photos from previous events on our blog here: http://www.fuel-press.com/blog/event-coffee-classics-2/ http://www.fuel-press.com/blog/coffee-classics-chris-cooper/ I hope you can make it. With warm regards, Luke Ray Fuel Press luke (at) fuel-press . com fuel-press.com ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Attending: Lurch Dimitri? Simon Dan Marc Phil Gareth (maybe) Adrian (maybe) Joel
  4. Sorry Linton, but Classic Japan is on 7th Dec. Gordo and I decided we didn't want a clash of weekends & any later is getting a bit close to Christmas/Holidays. Unless the majority is completely against the 29th Nov, the date is set.
  5. Try calling SW Motorsport - I'm sure Stew would have a pair.
  6. I've already checked them for him, Dimitri - they were within specs. With all the crap that'll be in the tank, the fuel filter will be blocked.
  7. Date: Saturday 29th November 2014 Time: 11am onwards. Location: Same as previous years - Gordon & Sharron's property. PM me for the address if you haven't been before. Bring your Zed, Food & Drink & a chair. BBQ's provided. Wives/Partners & Sproglets are welcome. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Attending: Gordo - Gordon Lurch - Locky Gav RevZed - Dave Luvemfast - Simon KatoKid - Dave Zedman - Dimitri Lightmaster - Bruce MR260 - Joel DZP - Robbie pauly_adams - Paul (maybe) Retro Z - Tai Gav240Z - Gav zedls1 - John Andrew240Z - Andrew Scoota - Mark GarethJ - Gareth Agno - Alex (maybe) my_mad_z - Marc Wayne - Wayne
  8. They are NOT making anywhere near 450hp! It'd be lucky to have 300...
  9. It's happening: https://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/registration/limited-use-permits/club-permit-scheme/proposed-changes-to-club-permits
  10. Yes, they bolt in Phil.
  11. That's enough out of both of you!
  12. Thanks for the offer Shaun, but unfortunately none of my vehicles are worthy of your skills
  13. Just you watch Dickie - it'll be a blinding lap from Jason!
  14. It's bloody amazing - they act the same on PF... I vote they get their names changed to 'Waldorf & Statler'.
  15. Matt built the Joss prototype over 10 years ago - it's a pity it never took off I hope he does well with the Kickstarter campaign.
  16. http://www.zcarsource.com/weatherstrip-kit-deluxe-plus-240z-260z-280z-70-78-coupe-new-kit_8_56652_63752.html
  17. OI!
  18. PM sent.
  19. Well that's gotta suck George! I hope the clean up goes well.
  20. For sale - 2 280ZX EFi manifolds. Both are complete. 1 has still has the injector plugs connected, but the loom has been cut. No loom on the other one. SOLD. Pickup preferred or I can ship at buyers expense. PM me if you're interested.
  21. Keep this topic on point please lads - this is a useful resource & doesn't deserved to be cluttered up with banter...
  22. Up to 31st December 1988
  23. MSA won't deal with an email out of the blue asking for a postage quote. To get a response from them, place the order of parts you want, they will then email you with the postage quote & weather you want to proceed or not. A back up phone call never hurts. Also be aware about Aus customs & GST: Orders over $AUS1000 (including shipping costs) WILL be stopped at Customs & you'll have to pay customs duty & GST. Keep it ALL under $1000.00 Aus & you'll be fine Note: that the Wholesale exchange rate is different to the market exchange rate that Paypal & Banks use - it's normally about 3 cents less then wholesale, so this will have an effect on your item(s) & shipping costs.
×
×
  • Create New...