2011 Vic Cruise - 17th of September

benny

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have BBQ, with bangers, burgers n bread ready to go for the hungry crew. Bring your own drinks and I will have some ice on hand.

Weather forecast looks great!

great drive today guys... i kept bottoming out so pulled over to make sure it was nothing serious then lost you guys ::) ::)  was battling understeer the whole way so thought it would be best to head home!! Hope you had a smooth drive to daves!!

sorry guys when i dropped back. When we u turned, i drove over a log on the side of the road that wedged between my wheel and panel. 2 farmers helped lift the car and pull it out.

Thanks for coming back to check lurch!

Decided to call it cause the car was going so badly. Had to fill up on water on the way home and went 10 times better after that.

Nice to meet you all!

Shame you guys had troubles.

Log stuck where?  :o

I went to Dave's to meet up with everyone, Johnno was already there. Twas just the 3 of us for quite a while, as the cruise hit a few snags.

Thanks for Dave and his lovely family for having us on their beautiful property.

Was nice to meet Mike too, our trans Tasman brother.

Thanks for Dave and his lovely family for having us on their beautiful property.

Was nice to meet Mike too, our trans Tasman brother.

Damn, 7 odd hours past quickly, Was great to hang while waiting for the rest of you and have the opportunity to ear bash David, Mike great to meet you also and hope your stay and return trip goes well.

David, and family thanks once again for your hospitality, Mexico is a bit of a drive but well worth it.

Cheers

John

Good to finally meet a number of you today. Next time you let a kiwi navigate make sure the instructions say "Right into xyz" not "Straight right to xyz" as I was busy looking around the country side and just spotted Straight not the straight right....or write them in sheep language so i can read them lol

Big thanks Dimitri for letting me sit shotgun in the 240z. Evan great drive in the comfee seat ;) Lurch and Peter for allowing a Kiwi to sit in the passengers seat also - Peter I would love to go for a spin around a track with you behind the wheel of (anything really but) a zed.

And to David for hosting us at the end of Cruise.

Many thanks to all who came & a "BOOOO!" to those who didnt make it to Dave's.

Many thanks to Dave for opening up his property to us all too!

I'll make sure I plan better route maps next time...

Man, if i was told earlier i would have come for sure.... Would love to spin with fellow zeds

It's been posted here for the last month or so! Do you require a personnal email sent to your for all our events?! ::)

Was great to meet Pete and NZeder finally and to see how John's companion chassis design works in person. Good luck with the job ap mate.

Im looking forward to the day when I can actually join a cruise in a Z.

Simon, you left Harmony's scooter here.