New Zed Interiors

reverendzed

Hi Guys,

I'm about to do an order from my O/S supplier and thought I'd offer up the opportunity to get in on some good prices.  Feel free to PM me for more details or email revzed@gmail.com.  All prices are plus shipping to you from the Gold Coast.

240Z / 260Z New Seat Covers $400.00 set

Diamond embossed Trans tunnel/Riser/ Wheel arch/ Shock tower set: $350.00

Diamond stitched Trans tunnel/Riser/ Wheel arch/ Shock tower set: $395.00

240z/260z Door trims: $250 set

Diamond stitched padded leather look per metre $160.00

Diamond Pressed leather look vinyl per Metre $150.00

Can also do custom covers for any seat model if you can give me the old covers.  Most custom covers start at $550 per set.  Compared to Australian prices from retrimmers of anywhere from $1800 upward!

Let me know your interest!

Rev.

OK Guys - I'm sending over some templates of custom covers to be made and also placing order for some 240Z covers with vents (look stock)

Any other takers?  You probably have until this time next week to get your oder in before the current orders are dispatched.

Don't forget, my guys can do total custom work at a fraction of the cost to get made locally with outstanding workmanship.

Cheers,

Rev

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Administrators

That looks almost OEM, the grain is very slightly different (for the nitpickers) but certainly better than 99% of the stuff I've seen from various North American vendors.

@gav240z pretty decent for reproduction. I just hope I dont slide around when turning corners. I had this issue with the seats in my RA23 so I upgraded to Sparco seats and hated my life after that. They were sitting too tall in the car and I couldn't adjust the height due to the rail mounts. Didn't want to mount directly on the floor. Hopefully if I need to upgrade ill get bride seats in the Z as I heard they sit low in the Z or can be adjusted 

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, 74zzz said:

just wondering...does he do door trims also? will give him a call tomorrow

Not sure, I have not seen any when I have visited his shop - but worth a call.

If not then this site recently mentioned may be an option depending on the cost http://www.mspeed-japan.com/product_information.php?page_num=1&category_id=7