VicZcar Christmas BBQ - 29th November 2014

C.A.R.

Can someone PM me the address again? I roughly remember how to get there but seem to have lost the address from last year.

*Yes SatNav makes us all lazy.

Check ya phone.

Anybody travelling up from around Blackburn area?  Would love to arrive in a Zed, at least save me some embarrassment?

cheers,Rev

Well don't sell it on the way there...!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's. bummer Scoota. Might see you at Como Park. Going to have to find a new Car Judge for the BBQ.  lol.

Lockey seems pretty popular with the lads give him a shot. Better get some "unnecessary modification" trophies ready . . .

like a big bunch of them!!

Hi Guys. What an Awsome day. Great turn out. Was good to see Gav made the trip fron Sydney . And those photos pretty much sums up the day. Big thanks to all those who came and made it once again a very successful day. Lots of family's there this year. Cheers Gordo.

post-2078-144023769743_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

Thanks for hosting once again Gordo, bummer I had to leave early, got to see some very nice zeds though.

Yeah tell me about it, I wanted to see your S30z again and take photos of it this time! I missed a few zeds actually as people slinked off before I got a chance to take photos and I didn't get to meet a few people either. Next time I promise to have my red 72 240z there.