Jump to content

zzzzed

Members
  • Posts

    2,697
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by zzzzed

  1. zzzzed

    SA BBQ Request

    Either of those will do
  2. zzzzed

    SA BBQ Request

    Ill be in.
  3. That means you have to sell me the LY replica engine for the price we discussed on The l28 from the patina haha
  4. What!!!
  5. The engine mounts need modifying. I am running a custom throttle cable. I haven't heard about the auto gear box mount. Why not go rb25det? I have an rb20. But only because I got the bolt in package at a good price. If I was to do it from scratch. I would have started with the rb25
  6. Maybe you could sell your old sunroof hole. ;D
  7. Yes we use the same stuff at work. You should be able to get some from crash supply's in Adelaide
  8. Bahahahahaha!! Sorry mate. I can laugh because it has happens to me as well
  9. Nice work mate. If you keep that up, you will have an awesome zed
  10. Wouldn't be a problem. You could do away with the ecu altogether. I don't think it would pass road worthy though
  11. Erm yeh! I'll blame my iPhone lol
  12. Yes but our rb engines redline around 7500 rpm. The old clunker ford v8 is maxing out around 55000
  13. Ok put her in second and once we get moving, drop the clutch and she should fire up.
  14. they aren't quite that hard to work on. I removed both the heads on my old z31 while the engine was still in the car. There is quite a bit of room once all the piping is removed
  15. Might be safer that he doesn't Paul
  16. Bright green zed?? Her I wonder who that could be
  17. make us a coffee will you beeeatch
  18. hey i didnt say i didnt enjoy it
  19. I was lucky enough to have a short ride in Paul's track car. When he stabe the throttle, I am pretty sure my eye balls hit the back of my scull. It is definetly te fastest car I have ever been in.
  20. My 4:3 is fine on the highway. But then I do have an rb
  21. I saw your loose in the chicane from the pit area. I couldn't stick around I had to go pick up my daughter
×
×
  • Create New...