Jump to content

zzzzed

Members
  • Posts

    2,697
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by zzzzed

  1. I will put the 34's back in when I have built a mild l28 for it
  2. Because I could not find a set of 32mm chokes.
  3. Lols at Simon. Yes I have choked them down to 30mm chokes. I will see how they go for jetting and if I need to change them I will
  4. Yeh. I ha no dramas with them. I think if they were 45mm it may have been a different story though
  5. Yes Limey has a 4:3 LSD and a bob tail since you saw it last
  6. So any how. I finally got to do something to this I had hoped to have these triples running this weekend but things were working against me first I cracked the thermostat housing trying to change the plug on the side. And then I broke a bolt off in the head when trying to remove the housing. Oh we'll there is always next week.
  7. Hey. I don't hate the 2+2. I love coffee. And they deserve saving
  8. Awesome. So there will be some speedy cappuccino deliveries then.
  9. This one dosnt mater because it is only a zx.
  10. To late gave. I welded it up last night. But all I cold fund was a 120y from. It looks killa. Hahaha
  11. I found this today. You be the judge. I think it could work.
  12. Silly question. But have you called webber Australia?
  13. Get the photobucket app on your iPad. Then you can resize on your iPad. Looking forward to photos
  14. That's true. It's their driver you have to worry about.
  15. That link worked
  16. The first link takes me to the log in page
  17. Yeh I have him on face book to. I might contact him tomorrow.
  18. Thank guys. Yeh I ment the soft mount things but I was not sure what they where called.
  19. Wanted to buy. Carburetor to manifold gaskets for tripe mikuni, webber, dellorto. Or can some one tell me where can buy them. Mick
  20. I fitted up the Topstage rear wing yesterday. Looks good and has knocked out most of the cabin fumes. I am going to fit a rear bar to Finnish the rear end off. I thought I could get away with a 2+2 Rear bar as in the pic below but it is around 2 inches to wide if I can't find a 2 seater bar soon I may cut and shut the 2+2 bar to make it fit.
  21. Might be able to fix it with after market ecu.
  22. Yeh I have two sets of stripes with the fairlady writing on the front guard section. I bought them before my car was finished. One set will definitely go on the blue 2 seater. The other set I might sell.
  23. Ok the car has been on the road for 6 months now and I must say, it is a barrel of laughs to drive. To much throttle can have you facing the wrong way rather fast. One problem I have is that when its cold it is rather sluggish and surge's quite a bit Once it has warmed up it is runs faultlessly and goes like a rocket. Can some one point me in the right direction as what to try first. I really don't want to have to chases tail on this one if I don't have to. I will be taking it for a run at collingrive hill climbs this weekend so I can see how it really performs. It should be a good day.
×
×
  • Create New...