Jump to content

zzzzed

Members
  • Posts

    2,697
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by zzzzed

  1. I had this problem just 2 weeks ago when fitting my LSD. I just undid the bolt on the end of the yoke and slipped it off and swapped it with my old non LSD r200
  2. I actually like it with the water mark
  3. No sorry. I stole it from their face book page. If you contact the guys from slam.pokr.tuck.dope they might be able to help you infact I might do the same because I would like to print one off for the pool room
  4. I know how much has actualy gone in to this car. To stick a Datsun motor back in it would be chicken feed. Then change the front guards and grill and you would have a very nice car. I don't think you could build one from scratch for to this standard for that price unless you do all the work your self. Maybe not 16k maybe 10 but 5k is a little bit low.
  5. Yes it is ugly but it's all bolt on so cod be removed this thing is rely clean and would be easy to make look normal again.
  6. He lives not far from me. It actualy quite clean all cosmetics are reversible. It would be well worth that money if a Nissan Datsun motor was dropped back in it
  7. Another thing is my rear pads are close to metal. I bought some new ones to put in just before I moved house. But they are lost in transit
  8. No it's a second hand diff. But seeing it was doing it before I put this diff in. I am thinking it may be wheel bearings
  9. One of Roberto Greg and myself leaving the all Japan day
  10. Arr ok. Any way after taking my zed out on the freeway I think I might need to have my diff rebuilt. Under acceleration it is fine Deceleration it has an intermittent grumble. Free rolling with the clutch in it has a constant grumble This all happens at speeds ubove 80 kmh Might check the wheel brings first because my old diff started doing it last time I took it or but not as loud So maybe it's not actualy the diff but a bad wheel Bering. The LSD does have a slight bi of back lash though.
  11. I thought it had been longer than 6 years Ben. I have had mine close to 8 years and can remember coming to see you not long after I bought mine and yours was out of action then
  12. I don't think I will be doing any sprints because I can't get my sneakers running right. The zed is staying home. I will be coming over with Paul
  13. Ok ok I'm coming to the nationals
  14. Already tried it last night Johny haha Simon yeh that is true. However I am in a low spot because I spent my savings to get the new property. Now I need to work my way back up again. I will benifet in the long term
  15. Would love to. But I just bought a second investment property so I bit broke at the moment
  16. I put my 4:3 LSD in today. Ohh my Lordy Lordy lord. Now it empresses me. I still can't get the smile off my face. I need to get this thin to a track where I can rely try it out.
  17. I ordered a gasket today for my r200. The silly buggers sent me a Gasket for a Borgwarner I should have red the tag before I left the shop. To make it easyer for mr parts inturprater, dose the short nose r200 use the same gasket as the long nose?
  18. Don't drive lime a dick on the road and it won't happen. But it's not right to crush a car on a second offense.
  19. Thank for posting the link mate. There are some awsome photos there
  20. Heyyyy! There he is
  21. You awsome day. Except my knee caps got major burned. I must have missed them with the lotion. I agree Paul. We need more catch up time. Will definetly be doing it again next year. Hopefuly we will bring more zeds to the party next year.
  22. Would not be worth it being impounded though
  23. Sneek it in with a trade plate
  24. Take some markers and reserve some spots for us
×
×
  • Create New...