Jump to content

zzzzed

Members
  • Posts

    2,697
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by zzzzed

  1. a set of guard mirrors would set it off
  2. Go over all your connections I had trouble with my wilwoods I I noticed that one of the connections on one of the junctions was slightly moist it was only a quarter of a turn loose. They bled right up after that.
  3. I have a set of 280zx rear disks and calipers I am not using. They might need a rebuild though.
  4. If you decide to loose the rear bumper. Ill have it.
  5. You should get patina on your number plates
  6. Consider it yours mate are you in a hurry for it? Ill be up your way in a couple of weeks when I take my 240z on its maiden voyage
  7. Nah mate I don't drink much. A carton of beer would last me a year. Caffene is my drug of choice. Maybe you might have some zed parts you don't need. If not give me a six pack of mother.
  8. i have a crappy one you can have for nothing
  9. chris got his shipped over from the us. they where very poor quality. pin hole city, no gell coat cheep crappy paint that we had to take off because it caused a reaction with the high fill. and they fit far from flush with the panels
  10. Chris (corsa244) has a spare set but they are not very good quality they are at my workshop at the moment
  11. I had never heard of RWB untill I read this. But this just popped up on my face book news feed
  12. A boy like putting chev badges on a holden
  13. Does it have to be an original one? I have an aftermarket one I think it's a boss
  14. . Yeh mate ill still be interested. Would be good if could get yellow thread the se as what I have done here
  15. Gee!! Words of advice now I have finished yeh that's basically what I did. I pulled the original bits apart and used them as a pattern. Then I copied the way they were stitched. I was probably a bit brave using colored thread on my first attempt, but I wanted it to match the seat trim.
  16. I just got given a u12 pintara TI. With a ka24de 5 speed. Those ka24de's are torque little engines. I wouldn't mind fitting one to my 1200 coupe.
  17. Water off a ducks back guys. Hehe I think If I had a propper industrial sewing machine it may be easyer. I will fit these sections up to the car And if they look like shit, then I will rip them off and send away to the states for I kit. But I am happy that I gave it a go.
  18. Hey! It's manly when you are sewing vinal.
  19. My first attempt at upholstery. Ther is room for improvement. But not to bad for a first go. It is not glued down yot so it shold look better then Me at work
  20. That could work haha
  21. Poor thing. I would save it if I had room. But I think I might loose my testicals if I took on another project.
  22. Geez you don't waist time. I only sent you those pics around lunch time.
  23. Awesome work mate
  24. maybe but i still have trim to go yet
  25. I managed to get the boost gauge' temp and fuel gauges working today. I think I need to swap senders for the oil pressure gauge because I could bring no life to it. The amp gauge is working fine. Speedo is working fine. All I did for the speedo was unscrew the electronic sender from the rb20det box and screw the standard speedo cable straight in and bobs your unkle it works. I will sort out the tachometer another day after I have sorted out a few more important tasks. I took it for a drive again it is starting to feel much stronger. It was hitting 12psi boost and holds it well. It is driving well but there is much more improvement to be had yet. Mick
×
×
  • Create New...