Jump to content

zzzzed

Members
  • Posts

    2,697
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by zzzzed

  1. Haha where's that like button
  2. That's a bit rough
  3. Yeh I know. I forgot to video the dyno run. My bad
  4. Thanx mate. But I just bought a r200 two way LSD with 4:3 gears from Adelaide.
  5. As the title says. I am after an LSD for my 240z. I don't care if its r180 or r200 4:3 ratio is preferred. But will consider 4:1 Cheers. Mick
  6. No worries. Nothing is set yet so who ever puts their hooks in first gets it.
  7. As it is at the moment, I think my girlfriends turbo deisel hyundi i30 would beat it from the lights haha
  8. I bags your old spoiler when you get your new spoiler.
  9. Yeh I have 3:7 gears at the moment. I was going to fit the 3:9 but then I thought do it twice as I had planed on fitting a 4:3 any way because that's why the r32 skyline came with. I am sure the 3:9 would make a difference over the 3:7, how much I am unsure.
  10. I think I found my missing hp. The boost gauge line had a big crack in it right near the manifold. It has now lost its overly large torque hole. This thing is going to be nuts once I get the 4:3 gears in it.
  11. Ok toys have been sold. What condition is the 4:3 diff. Pm me your ph number please
  12. I am keen for the 4:3 I am just trying for a quick sale on a couple of my toys over the weekend before I can comit Cheers. Mick
  13. Hi guys As the title says I am after expressions of interest as I am after the 4:3 diff I. The other thred but need to sell mine first. So if the other diff gets sold before payment on my diff then I reserve right to withdraw from sale I can freight at buyers expense Cheers Mick
  14. You wouldn't be interested in swapping a 3:9 LSD for the 4:3 wold you? Or if some one wants to buy my 3:9 i will buy your. 4:3
  15. Yeh do it mate. We need more zeds in south ozz to compete with the eastern states
  16. Alfa motor sport or top stage maybe?
  17. Sure thing Paul. Tell him it's for mick from murray bridge who bought the willwood package from him years ago. He should remember me. Thanx John. I will be baseless so won't need the hump.
  18. Looks like I am hunting me down a spoiler then. How much are they worth?
  19. Who hasn't recived their conformation email yet?
  20. I still have plans to make some caps to go in the bumper indents. I didn't want to fill them just Incase I decide to put a bumper on it one day
  21. Yeh they settled. It also sits about am Inch lower again since I now have the core t profile tires on it
  22. Who makes the rims In the ok above. They are obviously not rota shakotans.
×
×
  • Create New...