Jump to content

zzzzed

Members
  • Posts

    2,697
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by zzzzed

  1. I think it was around $45 $50. My guy is good with his prices
  2. [quote I'm only 19, I know it's hard to believe but I don't know everything! That's something I never thought I would hear a teenager say
  3. Is the caffe bar in working order?
  4. I think we have cluttered up this poor guys thred enough. Maybe it should be moved to its own thred
  5. No I just gave him the hinges and he did all the work. I think he must have made new pins And bushes
  6. I took mine to my local machine shop and got him to re pin them
  7. Where's that popcorn The us weren't the only country to have left hand drive cars. There are lots of cars in Australia with fairlady badges two, but most of them have been rebadged. So what's to say that the us cars you mentioned have not been rebadged. All research I have done states that fairlady was Jdm not USDM and s130's were only badged as fairlady280z in Japan. This is what the Americans say http://forums.hybridz.org/topic/105852-help-me-identify-my-z/
  8. If I didn't already have a rb I would do this.
  9. I don't know. I think it's to far away
  10. its raining in ballarat every day isnt it mark there is no sand there because its all turned to mud
  11. correct me if i am wrong guys. but in america the 280z was a s30 chassis and the 280zx was a s130 chassis and the fairlady badge belongs in japan
  12. sounds like it might be just as easy to put an rb25 in it
  13. Come to the show and shine tomorrow ango. It will be there, it was in the car park today
  14. The car is totaled he got out ok luckily
  15. Don't worry we found the issue
  16. Yeh that would Greg.
  17. Good morning every body. We have a request. One of our sa zeds is braking down on acceleration would any one have a spare set of points, plugs, leads, dizzy cap ect?
  18. Our home for the weekend. Paul's parking judgement
  19. Some where near Melbourne
  20. Just passing by Melbourne now. I am sure that can be aranged
  21. Waiting for the crew at tailem bend
  22. What they said ^^
  23. They never got back to me about sending me a choppy of mine and Roberto's
×
×
  • Create New...