Jump to content

zzzzed

Members
  • Posts

    2,697
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by zzzzed

  1. I called I. To Paul's workshop a couple of weeks ago. While I was there I took some snaps of our kids playing out the front. Also while I was at work I borrowed Chris's spoiler to see what it looks like. Hmmmmm One more of it sizing ip the competition
  2. Now it makes sense haha. Haha. Haha
  3. Yes. Why do you ask?
  4. All fixed. I cleared my cookies and it came good
  5. Yeh it auto rotates this is the only forum or web page that it happens on. Hopefuly it will come good soon. It's a bit annoying
  6. It's a 4 and no I havnt updated it for a while. It just started doing it last night
  7. Here is a screen shot of the unread posts page. The front page of the forum looks much the same. But wen I open a thred it's all normal
  8. I never act normal
  9. Is any one else having trouble viewing the forum at the moment. It is all expanded and very hard to view on my iPhone
  10. Sold my 88 cali
  11. That is exactly what I was going to do before I found a replacement roof
  12. Feel free to post your before and after photos up here Here is mine not long before u took it off the road for a make over The after pic is of it parked I. The same spot some 5 years later
  13. I have Chris's car at work so you could prob post to me unless Chris says other wise. Pm you the address
  14. If I had a dollar for every time some one didn't like something about what I was doing u would be rich. It's constructive criticism. You know we all appreciate your skills and even more so because you are mostly self taught. Could be worse I have a set of chrome 12 sloters here to suid a Datsun
  15. . Yeh mine was doing 200 kph in 3rd on the dyno. But it only made 128 rwkw because the gears were to tall and my tyres were an inch to tall. I have since gotten the correct sized tires. I hope that helps a bit
  16. I will fit the 3:9 when I get the chance. And If it dosnt suit I will sell or swap it for either a 4:1 or a 4:4
  17. Ok my LSD is from a dr30 so my be a 4:3 then. How do I tell off it is.
  18. I am lookin to find se shorter gears for my 240z. I currently had 3/7 and is hurting the power delivery of my rb20det. The propper ratio for a rb20det as informed to me by fairladyz is 4/3 which would be ideal. I have a 3/9 LSD which I am yet to put in but I am doubtfull if it will be the best match. Where is the best place to find the lower ratio long nose lsd's would like 4/3 if posible but would Concider other ratios Mick
  19. I'm with These two. Worst rim ever put on a car the rest is cool though
  20. What sort of price are you looking at for the evo?
  21. We might let you tag along Chris
  22. zzzzed

    OXY WELDING

    I will take you up in that one day
  23. zzzzed

    OXY WELDING

    Top work Paul. I wish I had the time where I work to do this to do this, but unfortunetly insurance and car yard work takes priority. Keep the tutorials coming mate
×
×
  • Create New...