Jump to content

Mr240z

Members
  • Posts

    1,074
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mr240z

  1. Lets start again....Back to the drawing board.
  2. Its pictures of cars that you want your Zed to look like...Paint, wheels etc Thats how I read the topic...Re: What you would like your Z to look like?
  3. 240k manifold with a lynx adaptor plate to fit a 350 holley... Thats the set up I Built for my Zed before I got the tripples. It works pretty good for what it is.
  4. Just finished reading the topic....Wow....HS30-H, Allan knows his Zed cars..
  5. When do we get to see it.....There's talk it might be tonight. Keep me posted..
  6. Webber 45 DCOE Datsun Webbers 45DCOE to suit datsun 2L Advertised Elsewhere i have the right to end auction early if i sell them. Call 0434633055 Starting bid: AU $250.00 Enter maximum bid: AU $ Place bidPlace bid (Enter AU $250.00 or more) Price: AU $400.00 Buy It NowBuy It Now
  7. Diff mount..
  8. No, You can use std height heavy springs so the wheels don't rub on the guards.. I think I'm right...Pretty sure thats what alot of the japanese do over there.
  9. Thats looking fat, What wheels do you have in mind.. Man your Zed looks straight, How long ago did you paint it. Are all your back yards that big up there. Paul
  10. I like CHROME What about this one Lurch
  11. Koni classic's where the best investment i've ever made for the Zed but weren't cheap at around $1,500 for all corners.. But worth every cent in my option..
  12. I had a small motorbike in my 2 seater the other day.. Nearly lost the hatch glass though.
  13. You can buy aftermarket shocks for almost any car....So yes to your answer. Koni's, KYB, Monroe, etc they all make them. Just go to your local spare parts place and tell them what you want.
  14. Fark Mr Camouflage I'm still learning...Give me a break.. p.s My old man pissed himself laughing at that one.
  15. Don't think so.. Mike your car's not that loud..
  16. DAT392, Mate I love the look of your Zed with or without the the scoop she's hot.. Datsun Zed car + V8 your a lucky bugger. Stick around mate and you'll get to know us abit better. Pauly
  17. Picture's or it didn't happen..
  18. Adam, these are the picture's from our conversation early.
  19. Bloody childen, I'll beat you both..... And you know what with..
  20. Adam sense your answering questions.. What would be the different in cooking with a Charcoal weber compared to a Gas weber..
  21. Don't feed the troll
  22. George i still have my old 14's with rubber still on them..If you want come around tomorrow..
  23. Rev if you need a hand give me a yell.. Paul
  24. Sorry mate, Just interesting how many are getting totaled..Youtube is full of them.. This one even George's zed "ONARUN" gets a look in..Famous worldwide and 4 sale hybridz.org rocks
×
×
  • Create New...